♡5

Taehyung and Jungkook were still at the top of the mountain, their foreheads touching and both of them enjoyed the moment like there was no tomorrow. "Tae, I want you to have this" Jungkook said putting a necklace around the other's neck. It was a ring, a very beautiful ring. Taehyung's eyes never left from staring at the older. He finally looked down and stared at the ring that was now wrapped around his neck as a necklace. He smiled and looked back up, he leaned in a placed a soft kiss on Jungkook's lip. He then pulled back and stared into the other eyes again. "Thank you" he whispered.

The Next Day

Jungkook was at the training field with the other soldiers. He was aiming his gun at the apple that was placed on top of the other soldier's head. The soldier trembled in fear. The next thing they heard was a loud gunshot. The bullet went through the apple right in the middle leaving an open hole. The apple fell from the soldier's head and fell to the ground.

The soldier went back to training with the others.

Jungkook sighed and went to his room. He arrived and sat at his desk. His thoughts were distracted. All he could think about was the other day. While thinking about his lover, his cheeks became red and his heart started beating faster. Just thinking about him made him blush and miss him.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a knock on the door. He looked up and answered, "Come in" The door opened revealing a boy. "Jungkook, we've never had time to talk," the boy said. Jungkook nodded. The boy sat on the chair in front of Jungkook. "Well, I've seen you with my brother before. I'm Park Jimin." the boy said. Jungkooks eyes were wide. 'Oh this is the boy Taehyung dropped off food and drinks to' he thought. "Ah yes, I guess you could say your brother and I are very close" he replied. Jimin smiled and placed his legs on the desk. His eyes widen by the sudden move of the soldier. "Take your desks off my desk," Jungkook said. Jimin rolled his eyes and sighed. He stood up and slammed his hands on the table. Jungkook flinched by the sudden move. "Look, Taehyung...." he was interrupted. "Did something happen to him? Is he okay?!" Jungkook said quickly worrying. Jimin looked stunned. "He's fine" he replied. "He wanted me to leave you a message, he wants to see you at sunrise at the top of the mountain"
Jungkook eyes widened and he sighed relieved. "Oh thank god, alright thank you" Jungkook replied.

Hours Later

Jungkook was already at the top of the mountain waiting for Taehyung just when he turned around he felt lips pressing together with his. He immediately recognized those sweet soft lips that tasted like strawberries. He then pulled back from the kiss and wrapped his hands around Taehyung's waist. "Sneaky now aren't we?" he teased. Taehyung giggled and wrapped his arms around the older's neck. "Well, I wanted to surprise you" he replied licking his lips.

They both broke the hugging embrace and sat on the ground.

"Why'd you want to meet me here?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung who was staring at the view. Taehyung smiled and looked over. "Well, I wanted to see. I miss you, bunny" he said. Jungkook placed his hand on top of the others and smiled.

The two spent the time like this watching the view and sharing kisses. It started getting dark and Jungkook broke the silence.

"Love, it's getting late, I should head back," he said. Taehyung sat up from lying on his lap and stared at him. He smiled and nodded knowing he was right. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then," Taehyung said. They stood up and stared at each other lovingly. They leaned in a kissed for a few minutes. "I love you," Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled and replied, "I love you too"

"Should I walk you home?" Jungkook asked not wanting to leave him alone. "No, It's okay. I brought a horse with me" Taehyung replied. Jungkook nodded and placed another kiss on Taehyung's lips. He started heading down the mountain leaving Taehyung alone. Once, Taehyung lost sight of his boyfriend he turned and walked over to his horse. He started untying the lesh until men came out from the woods.

Taehyung turned and saw them. His eyes widen not knowing what to do. Jungkook was probably already gone so there was no point in screaming for help.

One of the men walked over to Taehyung and tried grabbing him. "Do not touch me" he yelled. Taehyung was grabbed by the collar of the shirt by the man but soon the man let go. Taehyung looked up at the man with no fear in his eyes. The man grabbed Taehyung by the nape and the poor boy didn't even flinch by the sudden touch. "Tonight I will lie with you and make you have a good time, do you understand?" the man said. Taehyung smirked but then replied, "I will not lie with you nor will I let you rape me. I will not be touched by other men inappropriately. Not until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east."

"I like him, he has spirit," the man said. "I was friends with Jay," Taehyung said afterward. The man let go of his nape backing away. "Jay is dead" Taehyung smirked again. "I know, I burnt his body and chopped him to pieces," Taehyung said with attitude. He gave them a death glare sending chills down everyones spine.

Another man came towards them and grabbed Taehyung by the neck. Taehyung flinched but still kept a glaring face at them. The man knocked Taehyung out and he lost consciousness.

Hours passed again and Taehyung had woken up in a cell, he was tied up with chains on both legs and hands. He tried getting closer to the cell door but the chains couldn't reach that far. He stopped midway and sighed. By the looks of it, he could tell he was underground or maybe in a cave.

END OF CHAPTER 5