♡9

⚠️SMUT 🔞

Months have now passed, and the three have returned to where they originally were. Taehyung's dragon has returned to its cave and slept until he was needed. When they arrived back they saw that the soldiers were running back and forth like they had seen something horrifying. "What happened?" Jimin asked whispering. They stood there, watching soldiers run. Were they running from something or someone? They couldn't quite tell.

They made their way over to the leaders and asked, "What's going on here?" Jungkook asked. The two leaders looked at the trio and spoke, "Someone has been murdered. They've been shot in the head and that's not the only body we've found so far. There's more" the Australian soldier replied. Taehyung stared at the ground blankly and looked back up. "could we take a look?" he asked.

Taehyung wasn't a soldier so the two leaders were curious. They looked at Jimin knowing the relationship between both Tae and Jimin. Jimin nodded indicating that it would be alright. The Australian leader nodded and led the way towards the dead bodies. "These are all of them," the leader said. He then left to leave the trio alone. Taehyung knelt and stared at the dead body. Jimin and Jungkook watched as Taehyung held the dead body's hand. "I'm sorry, it's all my fault. You didn't deserve you die like this. This is my fault" he whispered loud enough so the other two could hear. Taehyung caressed the boy's face and closed it's eyes. The dead body that Taehyung was talking to was a boy.

Taehyung stood back up and looked at all the dead bodies that were surrounding the place.

Jungkook and Jimin stared at each other, then back towards the younger. "Taehyung, what's going on?" Jimin asked for both him and Jungkook. The younger sighed and turned around to face them. "War is coming"

The next couple of months they have been preparing for the big war. In those months more dead bodies were discovered. They haven't stopped ever since. All soldiers were training and preparing as well. However, they still don't know the truth.

Currently, Jungkook and Taehyung were in a room alone discussing important matters.

"You're crazy! You can't possibly think that I'll let you do this alone?!" Jungkook argued. Taehyung stopped looking out the window and turned to focus on Jungkook. "Kookie, I have to. There's no other choice!" he argued back. Taehyung stared with sad eyes knowing how worried he was. Jungkook looked down not wanting to make eye contact he knew that there was no way to stop Taehyung. The younger walked over and caressed Jungkook's face. He squeezed his cheeks making Jungkook's lips puffer. Taehyung placed gentle kisses on the older's face. Jungkook started kissing back. The kiss was sweet and gentle, like they never wanted to let go of each other but that moment had ended quicker than they expected. 

Taehyung placed both of his hands on his head like he was having a terrible headache. His ears were ringing and he couldn't stand it. He covered his ears harder trying to make the ringing go away. Taehyung started whimpering since the pain was too much. Just then, his hands dropped and the ringing had stopped.

Jungkook had both his hands placed on Taehyung's shoulders to keep him steady. "Baby, what's wrong?!" he asked worriedly.  Taehyung looked back up and stared into his eyes. "I don't know..." he replied.

After the incident, Jungkook started being more worried than ever. He was completely worried about Taehyung. He's been keeping an eye on him since the incident. He watched Taehyung from afar. Taehyung was drinking water until he dropped the cup making it shatter to pieces. His hands again, were covering his ears. Jungkooks eyes widened, and he ran over to Taehyung to help him stand. "Ugh...it hurts!" he said whimpering in pain.

Jungkook picked him up bridal style and took him to his room. He laid him down on the bed and sat down next to him. He placed a cold wet rag on top of the younger's forehead. Taehyung had stayed in bed all day with Jungkook by his side not wanting to leave.

It was 3 am and Taehyung had just now woken up. He looked there and there until he saw his lover sitting at the table drinking. He was in deep thought that he hadn't even noticed that the younger had woken up. Taehyung stared and decided to break the silence.

⚠️SMUT COMING AHEAD🔞

"Bunny, is something wrong?" he asked breaking Jungkook out of his thoughts. Jungkook immediately looked over towards the bed and saw his lover sitting up on the bed awake. He sat up from his chair and walked over hugging Taehyung in his embrace. "Just worried, I'm okay now" he replied whispering in Taehyung's ear. Taehyung felt his cheeks become red. He blushed. They broke the hug and Taehyung stared at the other's lips. He thought for a moment, then leaned in. Their lips met with each other again, the kiss immediately started heating up. Their tongues collided as one and danced around in their mouth. Salvia dripped down from their mouth down their chins onto their clothes.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck deepening the kiss. Jungkook fingers grasped at the dark waves curling at the nap and a sweet moan mixed in their kiss. It was so wet that Jungkook throbs in his pants, unable to stop himself from grinding against his boyfriend.

Taehyung moaned when he felt the other's hardness. He whines, helpless, his head falling onto the pillow and his waist arching when desire shoots right through him. "oh my god...bunny, fuckkk" he moaned. Jungkook pulls back enough to reassure him, without stopping the grinding that's driving Taehyung crazy with need.

The way their body presses together makes Taehyung burn. Jungkook reaches for the button and the zipper of his pants. Jungkook doesn't stop no matter how much Taehyung moves in neediness. Determined, he carries on fighting with the closure of the pants while sucking on Taehyung's tongue. Taehyung moaned louder and louder. "AhhAHhhahhhHAHhha~"

"You're so noisy, suck this" he pushes two fingers into Taehyung's mouth, Taehyung's mind instantly filling with images of his cock pushing into his mouth instead. Immediately, Taehyung began sucking Jungkook's fingers as the older kept moving pushing in and out. "So needy too, huh?" he teases into Taehyung's ear.

A long string of spit stretched from the wet mouth when Jungkoko pulled his fingers out to finish undoing his pants. Taehyung's hips were already speaking of the desperation pushing under the skin, yet his head shook. Jungkook's hand was inside of Taehyung's pants wrapping his fingers around the leaking cock. He pulled his hand out and took off every clothing on Taehyung and himself. Taehyung was on all fours, his skin felt tight and his insides were so hot. Jungkook pulled Taehyung's ass closer rubbing his cock on top of the needy hole. He stopped teasing and inserted two of his fingers to lose the tightness.

Taehyung's head arched back along with his body, Jungkook was circling his fingers around inside leaving out a wet noise every time he moved. "AhHaHA~"

"That's it baby" Jungkook groaned. Just when Taehyung was now prepped. Jungkook inserted his cock inside and slowly began to move. The thrusts started slow. Taehyung moaned and moaned due to all the pleasure. "Harder...please go faster~" he begged. Jungkook did what he asked and began thrusting even faster. Taehyung gasped for air, but Jungkook showed no mercy.

They went for hours, changed positions, and sucked each other off. Once they were finally done they both breathed heavily. They lay on the bed in each other's embrace and ended up falling asleep.