♡10

Jimin was walking around outside staring at the soldiers talking and playing around. So far, no attacks have happened. That was a good sign, but also dangerous. Their enemies could be planning a bigger attack. Jimin was so lost in his thoughts he didn't feel someone's presence next to him. The man tapped his shoulder, Jimin turned around quickly showing self defense. "Woah woah, no need to attack. I come in peace" the man said. Jimin put his fists down and sighed in relief. He nodded and smiled. "You're lucky I didn't punch you." Jimin said looking away. The man had his hands in his pocket and was smoking a cigarette.

He pulled the cigarette away from his face and blew out the smoke from his mouth.

"Who are you? I've never seen you around here" Jimin asked turning to look at the man. "The names Min Yoongi, I'm from Korea, but you can call me Suga" Suga replied staring at Jimin in the eyes. Jimin smiled and replied, "I'm Park Jimin"

"Are you heading somewhere?" Suga asked. Jimin finally remembered what he was doing before he was interrupted. Jimin nodded. "Just getting fresh air, I've been thinking about something a lot lately. I just wanted to clear my head at my favorite spot" Jimin said pointing at a building. Suga understood that, that was his favorite spot. "Mind if I join?" He asked. Jimin smiled and nodded. "Not at all, come on"

The two headed toward the building, once they arrived they entered they went up the stairs until they arrived to the top floor. They were leaning on the railing while the wind kept hitting their face.

Jimin was staring into the distance until they heard gun shots near them. Jimin flinched and quickly turned around to see if Suga was okay. "What the hell was that?" Suga cursed. Jimin's eyes were widen. "I don't know" he replied. Jimin walked towards the stairway and at the bottom of the stairs there was a dead body. "Oh god" Jimin whispered in fear. Suga was behind him breathing into his ear. Jimin didn't seem to mind. Just then another gun shot was heard from below. They both turned around and saw people running.

It was two girls, they were running from something...or someone. They stared at the girls and saw them both get killed. Jimin pulled Suga into a corner. Jimin looked around the corner and saw a man with a gun rifle.

"Fuck!" Jimin cursed.

More gunshots were heard near them. Jimin looked around the corner and saw the killer there. His body quickly reacted. He grabbed Suga's hand. Suga was shocked but didn't have time to think. Jimin made them stand up and they went towards the railing. "What are you doing?!" Suga yelled. Jimin looked over at him. "Jump! Just trust me and JUMP!!" Jimin yelled back. They both jumped off from the top floor and were falling. If they hit the ground, they would be dead.

"We're gonna die, genius!" Suga yelled back. Jimin whistled out loud. Suga was completely confused. Just then they heard a loud roar. "Is that?..." Jimin smiled. "A dragon" he finished the sentence. The dragon caught them both, they were now on the dragons back. The killer started firing from a far. The dragon turned over to the killer and waited for the order.

Jimin petted the dragon, giving the order in pets. The dragon opened its mouth and fire started coming out. Suga was completely shocked.

The dragon finally closed its mouth and started flying away. The building was now completely burning to the ground. The dragon landed near the base but was completely hidden so no one could see. Jimin hopped off first and lend a hand to Suga. Suga took his hand and was helped down. The dragons face was right next to Jimin.

Suga felt like he was being stared at deadly. Jimin chuckled and petted the dragon. "Your such a good boy, who's a good boy? You are!" The dragon started acting like a baby by those words.

Jimin noticed Suga and smiled.

"Don't worry, he won't kill you. Not unless I give an order too." Suga sighed in relief and smiled.

Just then, they heard someone yell from a distance. "Jimin!" Tae yelled. Taehyung and Jungkook were both standing there in front of Suga and Jimin now. Taehyung looked at the other person. "Who's this?" He asked. Jimin smiled softly. "This is Suga, a friend of mine" Suga looked at Jimin and smiled.

Taehyung looked over at the dragon and back at Jimin.

"Don't worry! There was a reason!" Jimin said. Jungkook stared with disbelief. "Jimin, I thought you said no one could know!" Jimin smiled awkwardly. "Look, we were being fired at, okay? We jumped off a building from the top floor and I called the dragon over to save us, that's all!" He argued.

Jungkook and Taehyung just sighed and smiled. "Come on, Your friend won't let this go, so might as well explain to him" Taehyung said and ordered the dragon to head back. The dragon flew away and went back to its cave.

Taehyung and Jungkook started heading back towards the shed. Jimin and Suga followed behind. "Come on, I'll explain everything to you" Jimin said. He held Suga's hand and they both walked side by side.

Gay wasn't allowed for them, but they didn't care. Love is love and love has no gender. Even if people would break them apart, they wouldn't leave one another.

END OF CHAPTER