♡16

Everything had happened so fast. Buildings were falling people were burning. Fire was everywhere. Jungkook came running towards Taehyung and grabbed his hand. "Tae, come on!" he said. Taehyung was busy staring at the mess. "Why...why did they have to start this. Why can't they just accept us?" he cried. Jungkook cupped Taehyung's cheeks. "My love, everything will turn out fine, don't worry. But we have to go" Taehyung nodded and started running with Jungkook. Before they could get to the horses Taehyung had been kicked. "Ugh!" he groaned. He'd fallen to the ground. Jungkook looked at the soldier and started fighting him. "Tae, go! Get out of here!" Jungkook yelled. Taehyung stared and couldn't move. "No, no im not leaving without you!" he cried. "My love, go! I'll be with you soon I promise!"

Taehyung's dragon had landed beside him waiting for Taehyung to get on. Taehyung was hesitating. Jungkook looked at the dragon. "Take him far away from here!" Jungkook told the dragon. The dragon roared and picked Taehyung up with its hand and threw him onto its back. Taehyung started yelling. "NO! NO! NO!" the dragon started flying away. High into the sky so Taehyung wouldn't jump off. Jungkook watched as the dragon took Taehyung away. Tears fell from his face but he quickly continued fighting back. He had promised Taehyung that they would have a happy ending, and thats what he's gonna do.

END OF CHAPTER
(Sorry, it's so short)