♡7

Jimin and Jungkook have arrived at a base. They were peeking through the window and saw Taehyung surrounded by people. "What's going on?" Jungkook whispered. Jimin hussed him and they heard one of the men inside speak. "He has to eat the whole heart?" a man asked. "He's doing well" the other man replied.

"What is he eating?" Jungkook asked again. Jimin was listening to every word that was being said. "A horses heart" he replied. Jungkook turned to him and his eyes widen. He looked back through the window and saw that Taehyung had almost finished eating the horses heart. Everyone in the room stared in silence. Taehyung slowly stood up again and swallowed the last bit of the horses heart. Jungkook and Jimin were in disgust. They saw that Taehyung had licked the blood on his lips and smiled.

After that, Jungkook and Jimin had followed everyone to their next destination. Though the two of them had gone in complete opposite of the other people. "Where are we going, they went that way" Jungkook said following Jimin from behind. Jimin had taken Jungkook to a different place in the cave. "Relax, I know where their taking him. But first, you have to see something before seeing it in person" Jimin replied lighting up the candles with a torch. Once he finished lighting them, a huge statue was able to be seen. Jungkook was standing right in front of it and when he saw it he screamed. "Ahhh!!!!" He fell on the ground backing away from the huge dragon head. Jimin laughed. "HahHaha"

"Relax, its just a statue" he said again. Jungkook stood back up and his heart was pounding really fast. He saw that Jimin was standing right in front of the statue with no problem. He started wondering how he knew that it was here.

"Okay, okay! Tell me exactly how you know this statute thingy was here?" Jungkook asked standing beside Jimin and staring at the huge statue of a dragon. Jimin sighed and walked over towards the mural on the wall. He noticed and followed the other from behind. Have you ever heard of the story tales of the dragons?" Jimin asked. Jungkook stared biting his lips nodding "no"

Jimin had a, "what the fuck" expression on his face. He rolled his eyes and beganed telling the story.

"Well, as everyone already knows, dragons are massive, flying creatures that can breathe fire. They are rumored to have a strong connection to magic, which is ture. When magic returned to the world after the birth of the first three dragons in over two hundred years. Dragons possess awesome and devastating powers. Men were able to tame and ride the dragons to use for war battle and forge vast emprires accross continents of Essos and Westeros. What I'm saying is, this dragon right here was the strongest one of all and...Taehyung was able to tame it" he paused since he was interrupted.

"WHAT?!" Jungkook screamed. "Wh-what are you serious?" he asked again. Jimin nodded and continued, "Taehyung was in possession of three petrified dragon eggs. He somewhere hatched the eggs for the first time in 148 years. Those dragons are the big and have been flying around this cave for years. Taehyung has been called many things since he was a kid. People call him the 'Father of dragons.' He has been able to tame every dragon he's come across. But these years, he haven't seen his dragons in...forever"

Jimin had finished explaining everything and by now they were both sitting on rocks.

Jungkook didn't know whether he should cry or laugh. He didn't know if he should believe this or not. He bit his lips to prevent himself from laughing out loud. "So, Taehyung can tame dragons?" he asked. Jimin nodded and stood up. "Yes, and right now we should catch up to them, who knows what they're gonna do next" he replied. Jimin started making his way out of the cave and not towards the other people. Jungkook didn't know if he should say something or not but he decided to trust in Jimin. He followed behind Jimin and finally, they were met with a bright light.

They were out of the cave and rode back on their horses.

They have reached their next destination. They arrived at a base that was under a castle. Jungkook eyes widened. He had never seen something like this before. He was still wondering how Jimin knew his way around without getting lost but started remembering the first time they met when Taehyung called him, "brother"

"Once, we go in you have to stay quiet. They're in here and if they see you, we're dead" Jimin said leading the way into the base. Jungkook nodded and followed behind. They were inside, it was very dark but thankfully candles were lit. They were able to see Taehyung being held in chains while everyone circled him.

"We're not gonna ask again, where is Jay?" a man asked Taehyung. Taehyung only stared and bit his lips. He rolled his eyes and sighed. "I told you already, I killed him" he replied smirking. The man in front of him was the leader of the group. He walked towards Taehyung and punched him. Taehyung's lip started bleeding from the sudden punch. He licked his lips and laughed. "What? you don't believe me? It's the truth though, he ordered him to kill me but before he could...I killed him. Your little friend was so weak and pathetic." Taehyung said laughing and staring at the leader.

Taehyung sighed in boredom.

The leader took the chains off of Taehyung allowing him to walk around. "You are small men, none of you will be true leaders," he said. Everyone started laughing at him. "You are a crazy cunt. Did you think we would serve you?" the leader yelled. Taehyung smiled and placed his hand on a burning pot. "You're not going to serve, you're gonna die," he said. He knocked down the pot and the cave started burning in flames. Everyone started running for their lives but no one managed to escape.

Jimin and Jungkook were inside the cave away from the flames. Jungkook was shocked to see Taehyung just walking around in the flames without any care.

Taehyung watched as their bodies burned to ashes. He smiled evilly and watched as the people still alive tried to escape. He stood in front of another pot and smiled. "This is where war begins," he said knocking down the pot and causing the last people alive to burn. "Are you both just gonna stand there?" he said turning around and facing Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin ran over and hugged him. "Well, I guess you didn't need any help," Jimin said. "Let's go, there's a way out back here"

The three exited the cave. Jungkook stared at Taehyung, Taehyung didn't even think twice to burn down the cave. He wanted to ask but decided not to.

"Now, how do we get back, the horses ran away," Jimin said sighing in defeat. Taehyung laughed. "Who said anything about horses?" Jimin understood and smiled. "Are you sure? Jungkook here has never seen one before" he said looking over toward Jungkook who was still trying to process everything. "He won't mind" Taehyung replied. He used his hands to whistle and the next thing they heard was a roar. Jungkook looked up into the sky and saw a dragon coming their way. His eyes widen.

The dragon landed next to Taehyung causing wind. He petted the dragon and smiled. "Oh! Just like the old days, brother" Jimin said running over to the dragon and petting it. Taehyung had already gotten on the dragon. "Hop on," he said. Jimin hopped on the dragon sitting behind him. Taehyung looked down at Jungkook and smiled. "Come on, don't worry he won't bite unless I order him too" Taehyung said. Jungkook bit his lips and made his way up to the dragon. Jimin scotted back allowing him to sit in the middle.

"Wait, there's no saddle?" he asked. They both laughed at the sudden question. "Who needs a saddle?" Jimin teased. Taehyung looked behind him and smiled. "Ready? Hold on!"

Taehyung patted the dragon, ordering it to start flying. The dragon understood and immediately started flying away.

END OF CHAPTER 7