♡8

The three have arrived at a shed. They got down from the dragon and watched as Taehyung petted the dragon once again. The dragon roared and flew away. Jimin immediately entered inside the shed while Taehyung and Jungkook stayed behind. Jungkook turned towards Taehyung and asked, "We're not gonna head back to the other soldiers?" Taehyung looked over at his lover and smiled. "No, that would be dangerous. We shouldn't go back until I know it's safe to return" he replied staring at the sky. The other bit his lips and nodded in response. He had so many questions to ask, but he didn't know if he should.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and smiled.

"Don't worry bunny, if you have any questions you'd like to ask, I will answer them honestly," he said kissing Jungkook's cheek and started heading inside the shed.

Jungkook followed behind.

"I remember this shed, this is where we hid when we were kids," Jimin said breaking the silence that was in the room. Taehyung chuckled. "It is, I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers" he replied. He sighed when he didn't see wood around. "Jimin, there's no wood. I'll head out and find some" he was stopped when he opened the door to the shed. "Don't, I'll go. He might have things he wants to know and I shouldn't be the one answering them." Jimin said. "I'll find some wood and food" Taehyung nodded and Jimin headed out. "Be careful" Taehyung yelled from afar. Jimin only gave a thumbs-up in return.

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook who was sitting down on a chair. He approached and sat across the table from him. "Kookie..." he stopped when he saw tears roll down his lover's face. Taehyung immediately stood up and walked towards him. He cupped his cheeks and whipped away the tears. "Don't cry, love. It's hard to accept that the dragons are still alive but...ask me anything, anything you want and I'll answer you honestly" he whispered connecting their foreheads.

Jungkook laughed and wiped his tears.

"No, no it's that. I thought I lost you. I went to your house and your grandma told me you hadn't been seen for a while week. I was scared that I would never see you again" he explained. Taehyung smiled in relief and kissed his lover's lips. Jungkook kissed back happily while tears of joy rolled down his face. The kiss started becoming more heated. Taehyung stood up without breaking the kiss and sat on Jungkook's lap. The older wrapped his hands around the younger's waist while the younger wrapped his hands around the other's neck.

They stayed like this for a couple of minutes and leaned away.

"Now, is there anything you'd like to know?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook looked at him in the eyes and nodded.

They both sat on separate chairs and Jungkook started asking his questions.

"Back in the cave, when you set it on fire. How come you didn't burn as well?" he asked. Taehyung smiled and started explaining. "I'm completely immune to fire thanks to my dragons but also because I'm the father of dragons. Well, that's what everyone calls me. I can still die, just not burn in flames."

Jungkook nodded and started asking his other question, "How many dragons do you have?" Taehyung laughed at the sudden question, "You don't want to ask me any serious questions? Anyways, I have 3" Jungkook tried not to laugh by his lover's first response but then nodded at the second.

Just like this Taehyung answered every single one of his questions honestly. Jungkook finally understood everything. Just when they finished talking Jimin walked in with lots of wood and food. "Look! I found so many" Jimin said in excitement. They both laughed and clapped for him so he felt prouder. Jimin put the stuff down and Jungkook started making a fireplace. The three sat around the fire and ate and had a conversation about random stuff. They laughed all night.

END OF CHAPTER 8