♡12

Taehyung and Jimin had arrived at the castle. They got off their horses and sneaked inside. They saw guards guarding. Taehyung sighed in disbelief. "Why would they have guards if the guards always lose at protecting stuff?" Taehyung whispered in question. Jimin stared and could only smile. They got into position and came out from around the corner. The guards saw but were too late to react. Taehyung and Jimin had already been on top of them. Just with one punch they were taken down. Taehyung landed on his feet and looked up. "Let's go!" He cried. Jimin followed and helped take down the other guards.

Jimin was busy fighting, giving Taehyung time to grab the necklaces. Once he got them and replaced the necklaces with fake ones.

"LET'S GO!" He yelled. Jimin took out the last guy with a kick. He saw Taehyung back at the entrance and they headed out.

They got back on their horses and went towards the cave where the dragon was. "Jeez, I didn't expect that to be so easy" Jimin laughed. Taehyung smiled and started laughing along.

They arrived at the cave but before they could enter their enemies were standing before them. They were confused. 'Did they fail?' They both thought. "Well well well...looks like you guys were coming this way." The leader said clapping his hands. Taehyung gave him a death glare. "You're not gonna get them" Jimin laughed.

The leader looked over at Jimin and started laughing like a maniac.

"Are you sure? Well, I guess you won't be getting your boyfriends back!" He yelled. Taehyung and Jimin's eyes widen. Their eyes were twitching. "What did you do?!" Taehyung yelled. "You don't have much time left if you don't want them being burned to death" he said smiling excitedly. "WHERE ARE THEY?!" Jimin yelled out. "At their base, their soldiers locked them up"

Taehyung didn't hesitate one bit. He got back on his horse and rode away. Jimin stayed and stared. "Your dead" he shouted. He got on his horse and went after Taehyung.

Taehyung arrived at the base and sneaked inside. He saw that they were in separate cells. Taehyung went towards Jungkook.

"Jungkookie!" He cried. Jungkook looked up and saw Taehyung on the other side of the bars. He stood up weakly and stood in front of him. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be getting the dragon?" He asked. Tears rolled down Taehyung's face. He cupped the olders face and smiled. "You're more important."

Jimin arrived and saw Taehyung with Jungkook. He looked to his side and saw Suga. He ran over and grabbed his hand. He smiled in relief. Yoonmin had shared their first kiss. Taekook saw and smiled shockingly. "Oh! Jimin I didn't know you two were a thing" Taehyung said facing him. "Shut up!" Jimin replied crying as well. "Here!" Jimin said. He threw a key towards Taehyung who caught it. When he saw the key he smiled.

"Hurry, we have to get out of here!"

Jimin and Taehyung freed their lovers and got on the horses with the olders behind them. "Hold on" Taehyung ordered.

END OF CHAPTER