♡22

[YEARS LATER]

Jungkook and Taehyung have been married for 3 years, they were so happy together. It felt like heaven to them. On the other hand, Jimin and Suga weren't married just yet. They both agreed to wait a little longer.

Currently, Taehyung was making dinner for him and his husband who was on his way from work. Before he knew it, the front door opened welcoming home a tall man with a full arm sleeve of tattoos and piercings on his face. Taehyung walked out from the kitchen and smiled. "Welcome home hubby" he said. Jungkook came forward and wrapped his arms around the youngers waist. "I missed you so much baby" he cried while he snuggled into his wife's neck. Yes, Jungkook introduced Taehyung as his wife.

Taehyung laughed and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

"Come eat, then we can cuddle" he said softly making the older jolt up in a hurry. He quickly ran to the kitchen and poured himself some food on a plate. Taehyung laughed and followed. He served his own plate and sat next to his husband who was eating in a hurry. "Hubby, slow down!" He warned. Jungkook nodded "no" making the younger chuckle.

Once the two finished eating, they sat on the couch in the living room. Taehyung grabbed the TV remote and turns it on. He started going to Disney+ and put on Marvel since his husband loved Iron Man. Jungkook noticed and got excited. "Iron man!" He yelled in excitement. Taehyung pressed play and the movie started. He laid down first while Jungkook laid his head on his wife's chest.

Taehyung begins to stroke Jungkook's hair while they watched the movie and ate snacks.

The rest of the day went on like this, of course they shared kisses in between the movie since Jungkook was very clingy.

[4 DAYS LATER]

Taehyung was waiting for the time on the clock to strike, he waited and waited until...'ding' He looked over his shoulder and looked at his husband who was sleeping. Taehyung leaned in and placed a kiss on his hubbys lip. Jungkook groaned and gripped his wife's waist, "baby?"

Taehyung kept planting kisses all over Jungkook's face.

"Happy birthday my love" he whispered against the olders ear. Jungkook smiled and connected their lips again. Just how they liked. The older sticked his tongue in between the kiss caughting the younger off guard. He moaned. Jungkook's hands traveled down Taehyung's body, resting his hands on his wife's butt. He teasingly pushed a long finger to the younger's clothed hole. Taehyung moaned into the kiss, gripping the older's shoulders tightly. Jungkook then broke the kiss and looked at his panting wife. He then decided to slip his hands into the younger's underwear and felt the hard object at the other's entrance. His eyes widened when he figured out what it was.

It was a buttplug.

Taehyung moaned and blushed and snuggled his face into his husbands chest.

"Your so naughty, honey" he took off his wifes pants and started planting wet kisses everywhere. He flipped them over, he was now on top while Taehyung was underneath. Jungkook pulled out the plug and thrusted it back in a few times.

Taehyung arched his back and moans came spilling out of his mouth. He had endured it all night and he couldn't hold it anymore. He really wanted his husband inside him on such a special day. Jungkook continued his teasing, unbuttoning the other's shirt.

"C-Can i cu-um?" Taehyung gasped pulling on the bed sheets due to pleasure. Jungkook chuckled happily.

"Cum for me love" he whispered, moving his head from the younger's chest to his neck and biting on the spotless skin. He felt as Taehyung shuck from the pleasure and came out with a moan.