♡4

Months have passed by quickly, everyone has been training well. Jungkook and Taehyung have been getting along quite well. Whenever they were both free they'd hang out, just the two of them. Jungkook was still feeling the strange feeling in him. To them, it felt like they both knew each other their whole lives.

Taehyung and Jungkook were both walking in the garden, they were both holding hands like nothing else mattered. Taehyung stopped in his tracks and looked over at Jungkook. "Bunny, I saw some horses being left unattended at the stables nearby" he winked. Jungkook laughed and they both started running toward the nearby stables.

They rode on the horses and reached the tallest point on the mountain.

"Where did you learn how to ride like that?" Jungkook asked. They tied the horses to a fence to keep them where they were. Taehyung laughed. "My mother taught me how to ride a horse when I was younger. For as long as I can remember I've always wanted to travel the world. But now, I don't know if it's possible" he said looking at the view from the top of the mountain. Jungkook stared and smiled. "Well, I'll travel with you, I'll take you wherever you want to go, and that's a promise" he replied. Taehyung's eyes widened and started watering with tears. Jungkook started wiping away the tears from Taehyung's eyes. "Y-you promise?" he asked sniffing his runny nose. Jungkook smiled and nodded. "More than anything"

Taehyung stared at Jungkook's lips thinking if he should or not. He bit his lips and looked away. "Bunny, I know we've only known each other for a few months now but...I feel strange with you" Jungkook stared confused but finally understood. He placed his hand on Taehyung's cheek and smiled. "Is it butterflies dancing around in your stomach?" he asked. Taehyung looked at him in the eyes with a surprised look. He then asked, "How do you know?"

Jungkook smiled and spoke, "I feel the same way." Taehyung's tears roamed down again. Just then, Jungkook started leaning in. Taehyung also started leaning forward and his eyes closed slowly. The next thing he felt was both their lips connecting.

The kiss was sweet and gentle, it was everything he could ever imagine.
The kiss broke and they both stared at each other lovingly. "I love you, tae," Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled and placed another gentle kiss on Jungkook's lips. He leaned back and whispered in his ears. "I love you too, kookie"

END OF CHAPTER 4