♡17

Jungkook had stayed back to fight, his hands and face were covered in blood. He was surrounded by the soldiers, outnumbered. Explosions could be heard, buildings were collasping. Jungkook stared at the soldiers one by one and bit his lips.

He started kicking and punching them one by one doudging their weapons. He had some cuts on his face and body but he didn't care. He was to focused on the promises he made to his lover. He got distracted and got punched in the face. He fell to the ground and watched as the soldiers got closer and closer ready to end him. He covered his face with his arms but before the soldiers could attack a loud roar had been heard. "A dragon!" a soldier cried out. The dragon had came flying towards them and landed right next to Jungkook. He looked up at the dragon and was confused. Just then, he noticed it wasn't Taehyung's dragon but different one!

Jungkook stood back up and stood next to the dragon.

The dragon turned its head and faced him. Why wasn't it hurting him? Was this the dragon Taehyung had found injured? He looked at the dragons hand and saw that it had an injury but was healing. He turned back. "Are you...the dragon my lover found?" he asked. The dragon roared. Jungkook chuckled. He looked back at the soldiers and smirked.

"W-what the? There's more than one?" a soldier asked. Everyone had thought that the dragons were entixct but they weren't. They had just been hiding in plain sight.

"Are you done? Will you guys finally accept us or will we still have to fight?" he asked. "I will offer you all one last chance. No?" He started walking back and forth. "We're not going to change our minds, people of the same gender can not be together!" the soldier yelled not accepting defeat. Jungkook sighed. Roars had been heard again, but it wasn't the dragon next to him. Everyone looked up into the sky and saw more than 1 dragon flying to them. Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw Taehyung on his dragon and bringing an army. Taehyung's dragon landed right beside Jungkook other side. Taehyung got off his dragon and ran over to Jungkook. Jungkook caught him and kissed him happily. The soldiers standing there still watching were in disgust.

The couple broke the kiss and smiled.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked worriedly. Jungkook smiled at his cuteness. "I'm okay, love. Where did you find all these dragons?" he asked. Taehyung giggled. "I don't know, they found me" Jungkook laughed.

"Do you really think you've won? We're not the only ones trying to kill you" just when the soldier said that more soldiers came, they were people who worked with the leader who they killed. Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes widened. "Shit" they both said. Taehyung hopped on his dragon. Jungkook watched as Taehyung got on the back of his dragon. "Jungkookie, get on the dragon" Taehyung said. He turned around and saw that the injured dragon was kneeling down allowing him to get on. Jungkook immiedately got on the dragon's back and they flyed away.

The other dragons followed from behind. They saw so many people against them. Their enemies were all on horses with weapons Their enemies had crossbows and swords. They all started charging towards Jimin and Suga who were still on the ground. Taehyung and his dragon came flying above Jimin and Suga. "Fire!" he ordered. The dragons opened their mouth and shot out fire. Horses started running away. Jimin and Suga were fighting the enemies on ground while Taehyung and Jungkook fought from above. The dragons started firing out more fire. People were burnt to death but some were able to get away. They aimed their crossbows towards the dragons and shot them. A dragon came infront of Taehyung and blocked the arrows. The dragon roared in pained and started falling. Taehyung watched as the dragon fell to the ground. He yelled. "NOOO!"

Some dragons were on the ground eating people one by one.

Jimin saw the dragon who was the ground getting shot with arrows. He ran over to it and hopped onto its back. "Fly" he ordered. The dragon started flying not minding that Jimin was on its back.

Taehyung saw and smiled happily. "He tamed one?" Taehyung whispered.

Jimin looked over at Taehyung and smiled, "Tae, I tamed it!" he yelled exidently. Taehyung smiled back showing his boxy smile. "Good job, Jimin!" he yelled back.

Jimin started protecting Suga from above and ordered his dragon to fire. He watched as buildings kept collapsing, so much was happening all at once. Just then Suga was being aimed at but the arrow was blocked. Another dragon had protected him. Jimin had witnessed it and smiled. "Yoongi, get on it!" Jimin yelled. Suga got on the dragons back and flew up. All four of them lined up in the sky and smiled. "Look's like the three of you tamed a dragon. Well done!" Taehyung said.

"Let's end this now!" he yelled. The four of them flew in opposite directions and started firing at the enemies who were aiming arrows at them. "Take cover!" a soldier yelled. Soldiers threw bombs into the air wounding the dragons. The dragon got angry and waited for its owner to give its order. "Fire!!" Suga yelled. The dragon opened its mouth wide and fired. It landed on the ground, Suga hopped off and saw that his dragon was in pain, he started pulling the arrow out of the dragon. A soldier came running towards him while he was distracted. He finally took the arrow out and noticed the soldier coming towards him. His eyes widened. The dragon protected him again and fired burning the soldier.

Suga hopped back onto the dragon and took off. The four met up in the sky and looked at the disaster.

They all sighed in victory and took off.

END OF CHAPTER