♡6

It had been a week since Taehyung's absent. The weather had gotten warmer than it was before, the trees were greener and birds were more in sight. People began filling the roads and villages again.

This whole week Jungkook has been very worried about Taehyung. It wasn't like him to just disappear without saying anything. He's been making his way towards Taehyung's grandma's house. Once he arrived, he knocked on the door hoping someone would answer. Just before he was about to leave the door opened. Jungkook immediately turned around hoping it was Taehyung, but it wasn't. He sighed. "Hey" she said in a weak tone. Jungkook was confused by the sudden tone but chose to ignore it. "Hey grandma, I was wondering if Tae was home?" he asked hoping for a good answer. But when he saw tears roll down her face, he knew something was wrong. "I'm sorry, kook. But Taehyung hasn't returned home for the past week" she replied while whipping her tears. "I just hope he's okay"

Jungkook's eyes widened.

He couldn't say anything but bow in respect. He left and started making his way back. Taehyung was missing? But didn't he go home after they last seen each other on the mountain? He started getting more worried he went to the top of the mountain and what he saw was terrifying. "Taehyung's horse" he whispered. He ran over to the horse and petted it. He quickly untied the horse and rode it back to the stables.
He arrived back at the hotel he and his team were staying. He went towards Jimin's room and immediately rushed in. He saw Jimin talking with another soldier. Both their attention was now on him. "Can't you knock?" Jimin asked. "There's no time for that! Where is he?" Jungkook yelled. Jimin sat up from his chair. "What are you talking about? Where's who?" he asked. The soldier swallowed his fear and decided to leave. "I should leave you two alone" the soldier said and left the room closing the door behind him.

Jungkook was still glaring at Jimin. Once he heard the door shut he immediately grabbed Jimin by his shirt collar. "Where is he?!" he yelled again. Jimin was taken aback from the sudden grab. "What the hell are you on about? Let go of me and explain to me more clearly" Jimin said trying to get lose from the strong grip. "Bullshit, where's Taehyung? He hasn't been seen for a week!"

Jimin's eyes widen not expecting to hear that.

"What do you mean? Isn't he at home with grandma?" Jimin asked worried. He finally was able to losen the grip and stand properly. Jungkook laughed. "You think I didn't check there? His grandma told me he hasn't returned home for the past week!"

Jimin broke the eye contact with Jungkook and beganed getting worried. "No, no they couldn't have..." he whispered. Though Jungkook heard it. "Who couldn't?!" he asked yelling. "T-they found him?" Jimin started forgetting that Jungkook was in the room. His vision started getting blurry. Jimin was to worried that he couldn't stand properly. He was about the fall over but Jungkook grabbed him by the arm. "Wow there, sit down" he said. Jungkook helped Jimin sit on the couch that was in the room. "Now explain, who couldn't?" Jungkook asked more calmly. Jimin looked at Jungkook and knew that it wasn't the right time. At first he wanted to ask him why he was so worried about Taehyung but something in him knew why.

"I can't tell you why they took him but I can tell you that it's bad people that took him. They want to kill him for something he did in the past" Jimin said looking at Jungkook in the eyes. He continued, "I might know where their keeping him. But, its gonna be dangerous, like very dangerous."

"Then lets go. We have to help him" Jungkook said begging Jimin to take him where Taehyung was being held. Jimin bit his lips and thought for a moment. "Okay, I'll take you...but when we get there you can't be...you can't get scared. Whatever you do, just follow me" Jimin replied. Jungkook wasn't a man to let be bossed around. But if it was for Taehyung, he'd gladly be bossed around by someone. He nodded in agreement. Jimin smiled and stood up. He walked over to his closet and pulled out some weapons. "We're gonna need these, where we're going. They show no mercy" Jimin said. Once they aromed up, they headed out to the horse stables.

With Jimin in lead Jungkook followed from behind. Just by the looks of it he knew there was gonna be a fight and he has to be prepared for anything.

END OF CHAPTER 6