♡14

[PRESENT]

Taehyung stared at what prevented him from getting shot. His eyes widened and his tears started falling even faster. "Jungkookie!" he yelled. Jungkook was lying on the ground bleeding. Thankfully the bullet didn't hit his heart. Taehyung started putting pressure on his wound while his tears fell. "What the hell! Why'd you jump in?!" he yelled. Jungkook coughed out blood and stared at the younger. "Why would I let the love of my life get shot?" he said in one breath. Taehyung didn't know what to say anymore. All he could do was let his tears fall and hit the ground. Taehyung looked up when he saw Jimin and Suga being pulled towards the cells. Taehyung was knocked out.

When he woke up he was in a cell.

He sat up quickly and immediately screamed. "JUNGKOOKIE?!" He kept yelling in fear. "Shh...keep it down, my love" he heard. Taehyung sighed in relief when he heard his lover. "Well, just know there's a war starting again. Just because two guys fell in love with two guys, how stupid" they heard Jimin say. "Jimin, you're okay!" taehyung said happy to know, Suga then replied, "Don't get so excited. We're dead meat if we don't get out. Besides, Jungkook is slowly dying over there don't forget that. Man, they love locking us up."

Jimin chuckled.

"You can be funny at such bad times," he replied. Jungkook groaned when he slowly started sitting up. "I'm not gonna die, not after I promised Tae many things. We have to get out," he said. He started groaning in pain again when he started taking out the bullet. "What are you doing?!" Taehyung asked quickly. Jungkook started biting on his shirt to prevent himself from screaming.

"Looks, like he's being a big boy and taking the bullet out himself" Suga answered for him. Jimin started getting bored. He stood up and tried kicking down the bars. "Fucking break goddamit!" Suga and Taehyung looked at Jimin who was kicking the bars with all his strength. "You gonna break your leg" Suga teased. Jimin gave him a look. "Shut up! Why don't you try thinking of a way to get out, genius!" Jungkook had finally taken out the bullet while Yoonmin was busy arguing. "Keep it down will you?" he asked. Jungkook stood up and came out of his cell. Everyone stared.

"What the fuck?!" they all said. Jungkook came to them one by one and unlocked their cell. "Where the hell did you get those from?" Jimin asked shocked. Jungkook looked at the keys and tossed them away. "Oh, I grabbed those a LONG time ago. I forgot I had them." he laughed. Taehyung ran over to Jungkook and helped him stand properly. Jungkook smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Alright, let's go kick their ass," Suga commented.

They all laughed and escaped. Before they left, Taehyung had grabbed the aid kit along with bandages. They were back where they were before. Taehyung sat Jungkook down on the rock and started cleaning his wound.

"Okay, so are we going to kill them? Or are we going to talk to them again" Suga asked like he was ready for war. Jimin looked at him in disbelief. "Of course, we're gonna kill. They're not gonna listen dumbass" Suga looked offended. "I was just asking! Jeez, no need to be rude!" Jimin rolled his eyes and looked over towards Taekook. "So, what are we doing?" Jimin asked Taehyung. Taehyung had just finished cleaning Jungkook's wound and turned around. "We're going to introduce them to my dragon." Their eyes widened shockingly. "They want war, they're gonna get war"

END OF CHAPTER