♡11

Jimin had told everything to Suga, and Suga was able to accept everything. Although he did ask lots of questions but Jimin didn't seem to mind. The two have gotten so close that it was almost impossible to imagine. They've just met but something clicked in them. They were both smiling at each other until an explosion happened. They both flinched and looked outside. People were running, birds were flying away fast. Jimin exited the shed with Suga following behind. The soldiers were standing still with weapons in there hands. They were scared but ready to fight.

They were all looking in one direction and saw people on horses coming towards them.

Jimin knew, he grabbed Suga's hand and pulled him running towards where Taehyung and Jungkook were located.

Taehyung and Jungkook were getting crops together and just when they were returning, the explosion happened.

Yoonmin and Taekook were now standing right in front of each other. Just by staring at each other they knew it was time. "Remember the plan, don't mess it up!" Taehyung yelled while running in the opposite direction. The four have broken into groups. Jungkook and Suga were a group while Jimin and Taehyung were a group.
                         (Tops and bottoms)

Jimin and Taehyung kept running until they arrived at the stables. They both gotten onto separate horses and began to ride away. The two groups had different tasks.

Jungkook and Suga were both good at fighting their enemies while the other two were good at distracting and manipulating. The tops were clearing off the enemies with the other soldiers while Taehyung and Jimin went to clear out inside.

The tops arrived with the soldiers and grabbed weapons. "What should we do!!" A soldier shouted. Everyone was panicking. They didn't know what to do. All they could do was panic making Jungkook and Suga annoyed. They finally had enough. "Listen! We have to fight! Understand?! If you get distracted or even panic ONCE! You'll end up dead! Unless you want to live and get out alive I suggest you listen to me and Suga!" Jungkook shouted gaining everyone's attention. The soldiers all gave each other glances until they finally agreed. "What should we do?" A soldier asked. Before one of them could answer, another explosion has been heard. "Listen! These people won't stop until they get what they want! We can not give them what they want! These people are skilled, so just remember your training and give it your all! Right now, this is our job! More help will be coming soon!" Suga answered.

Everyone nodded and began for war.

The enemies were now standing in front. The leader ordered his people to lower their weapons. And so they did.

"Listen, we don't want to start war, just give us what we want and we'll be on our way." The leader said. Suga and Jungkook already knew what they wanted but the other soldiers didn't. They just knew not to give it to their enemies.

[FLASHBACK]

"What exactly do they want?" Suga asked. Taehyung was busy gathering his weapons but he managed to reply, "they want me and Jimin, they know Jimin and I are the only ones able to ride a dragon and tame them. They think that killing us will make the dragons work for them. They want the dragons so they can rule" Taehyung explained. "If they get the dragons, everyone's in danger, that's why he have the dragons hide in a cave where no one will find" Jimin finished.

"Okay, so we just, so we just what?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung finished gathering his weapons and looked up. "You fight them until Jimin and I get to the castle" Taehyung said. Suga and Jungkook stared at each other then back. "Castle?" They asked. Jimin sighed. "Yes, the castle is where our ancestors left the necklaces." Jimin replied. "Okay, so now there's necklaces?!" Jungkook asked. Taehyung slapped his forehead. "Omg, the necklaces allow me and Jimin to have conversations with the dragons. The necklace allows the dragons to speak back to us as well" Taehyung explained.

Suga and Jungkook were now both shocked. "T-they talk?" Suga said stuttering. Jimin and Taehyung gave them a look.

[PRESENT]

They have already started war, they were fighting and making sure they gave the other two time.

Jungkook was fighting the leader while Suga was fighting to get closer to him to help.

"Oh, you poor thing, you're little boyfriend will die in our hands!" The leader said shocking Jungkook. "Oh? You didn't think we know? We saw you two making out on top of the mountain." The leader said again. Everyone had stop fighting and listened. Jungkook's eyes grew with hatred. He really wanted to kill this leader.

"Your little leader is in love with a man. That's a disgrace! You disgusting human!" The leader spat. Jungkook and Suga's soldiers were all disgusted. They didn't even know what to do but feel disgust.

"He's in love with a man? That's fucking disgusting" soldiers said around them. Suga and Jungkook were frozen. "Yes, and that man over there is also in love with a man! He's in love with Jimin!" The leader spat out again. Jungkook's hand formed into a fist but before he could punch the leader his vision went dark. Suga's eyes widen, he tried to run over but then, his vision also went dark.

Once they awoke, they were both in a cell tied up facing each other.

They failed their lovers.

END OF CHAPTER