♡19

[A WEEK LATER]

Jungkook had surrendered himself last week and Taehyung hasn't been happy since. He knew to trust his lover but at the same time, he was worried. Were they torturing him? Are they gonna kill him? That's what he's worried about most. Taehyung had no way to contact Jimin and Suga so it was hopeless. He didn't even know where they took him. All he could think about was if Jungkook was okay. Taehyung hadn't left the shed for a whole week, all he did was cry. Thinking that he would never see the man he loves again.

[WITH JUNGKOOK]

Jungkook was tied up in chains hanging from the ceiling. His face was covered in blood from all the punching earlier that the soldiers gave him. His eyes were closed while he just hung like a puppet. He was too busy thinking about Taehyung and whether he was okay or not. His thoughts were interrupted when he felt people coming his way. He opened his eyes and slowly looked up. Right in front of him stood 6 soldiers. Jungkook saw that they were carrying weapons with them. Some had bats while others had tasers. He sighed. "Is this really how you plan to torture me?" he asked. The soldier that was in charge started walking towards Jungkook even more. The soldier laughed while they pointed the taser at him. "Are you going to torture me just because I'm in love with a boy? I mean, that just sounds stupid" Before he could continue he got tased. His toes curled as he tried not to scream too loud. "Being in love with a boy of the same gender is a disgrace. You kind of people deserve to die" the soldier replied.

The soldier stopped tasing Jungkook and he was finally able to breathe. "We're gonna torture you as long as we want!" The soldier yelled. Jungkook gave the soldier a done expression.

"Keep torturing him, don't show him any mercy. Make sure he knows how disgusting he is!" The soldier in charge started leaving letting the other soldiers torture Jungkook more.

They started getting closer to Jungkook and got their bats ready. The soldiers started hitting him in every place making him choke up blood. "Your so fucking disgusting Jeon!" A soldier said. "Your parents would be so disgusted by their own son!" Another soldier cried out. These comments kept going, they kept hitting him until he passed out.

Before his vision went dark, his blurry vision saw two people come in and take out the soldiers. Though, his vision was blurry he couldn't see who it was. Just when the two people took out the soldiers, he had passed out.

END OF CHAPTER