Time Crime [Part 3]

I came down. Why is the light off in the room? No light is on. The current has been gone for a long time. I didn't stop, that's why. Is the current gone at the moment? But the switch is off. I pressed the switch and turned on the light (khat). So what did someone come home? Just then, through the glass window, my gaze fell on the lamppost outside, and for a few moments my heart beat stopped again. An unknown fear came over me. I don't know what to do. what to do what to do See my court is there? No... no. There is no court there. Yes, indeed I was right. My suspicions were correct, indeed the thief had come. Who has given my striped blue kurta a surprise. What a court of taste I had. What to do that I left the door open. He is very angry with himself for his actions. My whole body trembled as I suddenly thought of something.Yes, in the hand of the man, what was hanging? In the suit... Then my mind stopped talking, my heart stopped beating for a few moments. Yes yes suitcase. The suitcase is first from the court. Look in the closet. Um... the closet is open, and the suitcase is Vanish. A cry came out of my mouth. Again without realizing it, the eyes went to the window. And I was surprised again. I saw some people running in that direction with something in their hands. Then I was surprised again. Just surprise on surprise. I see friend Atindra behind them. So what is the danger of the occult? Who are those people? Are the thieves stealing something from them and running away? Or are they the thief's partner? Atindra seems to be chasing them. But Atindra is a sleepy man, he says he never gets up at night. Maybe you went to the bathroom today. The target is open, and in that gap, the thief enters the house and steals it. But I could understand if something happened. I heard no footsteps, because I did not sleep. He could tell me the house as well. It seems that during the time I was on the roof, so much happened. Maybe he called me. But after getting no feedback, he went out alone after the thief. And that knocking sound.It seems that the thief was trying to unlock my door with something, that's when the knocking sound was heard. And maybe that's why the door was stuck and wouldn't open. And as I approached the door, I thought he cut off hearing my voice. It may also be that, hearing my voice, he came to hide in this opposite direction to hide himself. And seeing me coming out from this direction made his job easier. Then Atindra might have been outside when he stole out of my house. And to rescue them from the thief, running after the thief now.
What did I go up to the roof? What am I still doing in this room, friend Atindra has gone out to fight alone. If those people are really the consorts of thieves, then they are afraid to think. Atindra alone, Seki can? He needs help. Besides, I also need to retrieve that suitcase, which contains many valuables. Many people have futures, I must rescue the suitcase no matter what. Hurry up, take the phone with you. Hey, where's the phone? Here it was charged. The charger pin is hanging out by itself. The thief also ran away with the phone. What do you do? Light, I took the light but the light is no longer on. So what else can be done, without light, I went out to rescue.

...