Time Crime [Part 10]

At the same place in the same place in the same room, had to come again, with the court of that taste and the suitcase of that taste. The suitcase, however, was recovered after that incident. This suitcase has brought success in many areas, I know that this doesn't make any sense, but what do I know, it seems a little different. Feels a little stronger. And when I think about that incident, I am still surprised by all the strange dreams.
In the haste that day, some important papers or clues were left in this house.
Moreover, I got some new information that is slightly related to the old case, from which some new suspects can be invented. And to prove all that information - to discover some new information - to come again to the same place. Yes, how often do you have to go to the same place and here only twice. Whatever deadly clues are found, the long-standing mystery is about to unravel. The Chitfund Mystery.

Homeowner: "Babu eat it. I brought it for you."

Me: "Hey hey what did you bring again. Raghu has given enough. So many banjos. Again? How can I eat so much?"

Landlord: "I was making some more meat. Last time I did not do hospitality well, he left early. I woke up in the morning and saw that the latch of the door was broken. Was he in danger?"

Me: "(What should I say now. Shall I talk about that incident or not? No stay. Maybe someone will think I'm mentally ill - on the contrary, I'm bawling.) No, no, the door was not opening, it was getting very loud. And meanwhile I saw this door, it was also not opening. . The trap was tight for some reason, so it was forced to break the trap."

Landlord: "Why did you leave the front door and break the latch of that door?"

Me: "Oh, that's the one who said the front door, the main door, so why was he regretting breaking the front, the front is more necessary, it is used more. Why should the front be immovable while the back is still there? So I completed the work with this back. What else? Are you angry or not?"

House owner: "No, what's there to be angry about. Hey, I'm scolding you at meal time, look, I'm also balihari. The food is getting cold."

Me: "Why did you come to give it again? You should have sent it to Raghu."

Home owner: "No, I made it myself, so I came to pay it myself."

Me: "No, I can't eat your food. I'm old and climbed up the stairs with difficulty. Tell me how I can eat that food after working so hard for you?"

Homeowner: "Hey, don't think about it. Eat it, it's good. Don't disappoint me."

Me: "Hey, why are you disappointed? I was just kidding. You took so much trouble to bring it for me, tell me if I can disappoint you without eating."

Homeowner: "Then I'll leave it here, you eat it."

Me: "Yes, yes."

Landlord: "Then I'll come now. There's a lot of work to do."

Me: "Yes, but be careful."

The landlord left.

Me: "Let's see, how is it?"

became diameter Suddenly a flying arshola came out of nowhere and fell right into the soft flesh of the hot broth of the meat bowl.
Meat-eating became soil.
I didn't expect much. After a long time, I thought I would eat Khasi. But no, I didn't eat anymore, everything was gone. I don't know what the owner of the house will think. I could not keep his word (chis). This Shala Arshola tie is the root of the destruction. What is wrong with him? What else will the animal do? Whether it was done knowingly or unknowingly. If people can make so many mistakes, and this is a small Arshola. What happened. Moreover, the poor thing has more mercy than anger, he is now half-passed in a bowl of hot meat. Eat! I heard that many Chinese people eat arshola. Then mixing arshola with hot meat will serve them well.

...