Time Crime [Part 7]

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping. The whole body is aching a little; The head is also spinning. Where am I at? Surrounded by greenery, a leech sat on the leg happily feeding on blood for who knows how long. The flowers are completely swollen. Ye Ye, with my right hand, I cautiously detached his sucker from the skin of his leg and threw it away. Suddenly I remembered everything from last night. Yes, so what is it true? No dream? If it is a dream then how did I get here? I can't think of anything. I came out of the forest.

It is difficult to walk due to fatigue and dizziness. Some people can be heard talking in the distance. Yes, people are seen too. The fire is burning, the dead are being burned in the crematorium. I walked towards it. The body was not shivering from the cold. Nothing but the sleeved shirt from the day before. Maybe I will get some relief if I go to the crematorium. The body will be a little hot.

Some people were looking at me. Seeing me coming out of the forest suddenly, everyone jumped and ran away from helping me. All I could hear was a faint "ghost".But do they think I'm a ghost? No, they are not the killers of tomorrow who cooperated with Atindra. Maybe today is teaching the murdered body of yesterday. That mora is still burning. They thought I was a ghost. I look the same as that dead body; So it's something to think about. Who was it yesterday that completely fake like me?
In one place, liquor and drinking utensils were kept. Yes Dada is there, along with Gamla filled Kanmola and lace fried. You may be wondering what Kanmola is again? And fried lace? I heard lace, why did you fry lace again, father. In fact, these are all the names of the chips, Kanmolata Kanmolata is exactly what the mullein looks like, which is like a little twisted bowl. There are also ear shells, meaning red and yellow spices, yes, what else can I say if it can be called ear mola, why can't it be called ear shell, yes, what are all the chipsor, father, how many more will I see. Lesvaza, Lesvaza is Potato Chips, Lesvaza is a broken packet of chips available in the market. And one liter Bislari bottle. Wow! What else do you want?

Pour a little Dada in a plastic glass and mix a little Bislari, pack is ready. A few people came back to give the butt to the mouth, and a few people said, "It's not so much a ghost, do ghosts drink alcohol again? This man."
Yet many were afraid to approach. It is not that you fear me too. I was getting another fear, if they come to kill me again.
A Hanuman came in fear as he read the Chalisha, saying, "Are you a human or a ghost?" Oh god, what was I thinking?
They certainly won't be those evil people (huh huh). I said, "No, I'm a man for life."
Or touch it."
One timidly came forward and touched me from a distance and said, "Yes, yes, man." Everyone was afraid.
I asked them, "Whose body is this being burned to death?" They said, "It is Khagen Khuro's being cremated." I breathed a sigh of relief. A pack fell into my stomach, I also played a few ear mola, yes, I have to admit that it is tasty. The body is strengthened a little, what is the book? I asked some people that they may know about yesterday's murder because they came early in the morning to cremate the dead bodies. But no one could say anything.
No blood stains, no murder clues were found at the scene. The suitcase shook when it suddenly remembered something; For which so much fight, this murder.
I stood up and ran frantically. People may have thought crazy this time - suddenly get up and run. But will they understand my situation, yes - a light smile.

...