Time Crime [Part 13]

One kicked him in the face. He hit so hard, blood came out of his mouth.
I cried out.

He said, "Chop shala, you got the yorkie. You have worked hard Chandu. Now give me the suitcase." Several people kept laughing with him. happy smile
They put me on the ground and took me back.
The suitcase falls in front.

A familiar face is slowly approaching. who who Who could it be?
I was surprised when the face became clear. One, so mystical. And Amni remembered all those events in an instant. Is it even possible?
Where is not possible. Now everything is alive in front of your eyes. I somehow moved that day to this day, to this time, to the future. I saw this scene in a dream. The death of the landlord, my death, the betrayal of friendship. If it's a dream, it's a dream or not true? Maybe the dream is going to come true, this is real. Whether it's a dream or the future, my death is inevitable.

Atindra said, "You can see. How much loss did I have for you? 52 lakhs, exactly 52 lakhs would have been in my pocket. Everything went to waste for you. Not this time. I feel sad, I feel very sad. Tell me how much it will take, discount these things. I, from this hair, come with us. Let me take it. Or the scaly hand must be dyed, in the color of blood. That bar hast left, or the offer would not have mingled in the service, and this day would not have seen. My fault, I A little more sleepy, this sleep is finally tomorrow, didn't let me win, so I didn't sleep today, I will win today, no matter what. Hey brother, let me take it, the tension is over."

Me: "No, never."

Atindra: "Think about it? What will they give you for your work, I will die working hard, I won't get anything. Tell me how much money will be needed?"

Me: "No, I can never cheat."

Atindra: "I say one more time, for the last time, let me take it?"

Me: "No."

Atindra took a knife from his pocket.

In Atindra's voice, "Eat! How many times I was told to take it (chis). I didn't obey, as if the chance to save people was gone. I survived for a while. The game would have been over before. All the plans were ready. How are the bat birds. Foolish. Boy I'll get the suitcase, but if I don't hit you I'm sure to die. Now tera ka hoga kalia (hee ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)."

Me: "No, don't kill me. If you can descend so low, Atindra. I remember those poor people, all the tragic scenes that happened to them. No, because of the greed of money, all this is insignificant, meaningless to you. It's amazing to think. You can do all this. "

Atindra: "I'm willing to do anything for money. Forgive me if you can (hee yeah yeah yeah yeah) bye buddy."

Then he came forward, yes he came forward, knife in hand, towards me.
No- no- no...

Suddenly in a few moments it settled in my stomach.
Ah- ah- ah...

Blood started flowing. The ground was wet with hot blood. No more, now it's time to say goodbye to this world. Abandon the illusion of life and embrace death.

I felt light in my arms and legs. This is what happens after death, a very light feeling. I am going to pass to the land of death. Can you forgive me? I could not protect you from the darkness in the light of your hope. The darkness extinguished the light of hope.

Suddenly, something fell on the ground from nowhere; And from that the light came in this direction. Torch light, no torch light, but hope light. Everyone was startled for a while and some of them went towards it leaving me behind. Atindra also moved forward. So I'm not dead yet? Or after death people live for a while? Maybe the soul stays in the body for a while, the soul stays in the body. But no pulse of life is found.
This opportunity, something must be done. The suitcase fell in front of him. No one is behind me, everyone is there.
This is a chance, a golden opportunity, to escape. If the body is still alive. Yes, I am alive.
I stood up with a lot of difficulty, took the suitcase in hand and ran towards the direction. A shout was heard behind, catch Shala, she is running away, catch her. Yes they chased after me again. I ran bloody, as hard as I could, yes I must run. The race of life and death, the race of not letting the light of hope of countless people go out. Ignoring all the pain, all the pain, I ran.
The river in front, I ran, I ran in that direction. I went forward, there was no way to escape. Just ahead is the huge river. Yes they are getting closer and will catch up in a bit. There is no time to think now.
The moon has also started to be covered by clouds. I jumped into the river without delay.

...