Time Crime [Part 16]

Shruti : "Then the man took the knife in his hand and placed it on the left side of the old man's stomach a few times. At that time suddenly he saw someone running with a light and started running. Then you chased him, he ran into the alley. The bloody knife slipped from his hand. . Then you keep chasing after him, he would have been caught in a bit, unless you fell to the ground. Then he vanishes. He quickly reached Atindra. All said, the old man who cheated, cheated them. Didn't kill the old man. The man is ours. Katha has told everything, to kill him. He accompanies the man. But the old man does not think that death awaits him. As he kills the old man, he rushes with his light and chases after him. Then he comes with Atindra in his army with weapons in hand. . They didn't think they would see you on the street in front of the old man's house. They thought you ran away, all their plans were ruined. Then they run and chase you, you run with your suitcase.
They were the ones who disabled the nearby towers for that night, so that you couldn't call anyone that night. Don't ask for help from anyone. That's why your phone didn't ring that day. Then, running down the street, where did you get lost? They didn't find you. However, they did not give up and continued to search around.

After a long time someone called his whistle, he and others arrived there and started chasing after you. Once you get caught by them. Then they covered you back and made you sit on the ground, then Atindra put a knife in your stomach. Then out of nowhere a torch light fell on the ground and lit up. They were all startled, not scared to say the least. That caught their attention; They moved towards it. They thought that whether it was dead or not, it was impossible to escape in this state.
They didn't expect you to come running again, suitcase in hand. Then jump into the river and vanish. They searched a lot, but did not find. Then they started living in fear. But in the end we had to be caught. Atindra did not want to reveal anything at first. Then he told everyone who was involved in this chain of events while giving third degree torture. Then, what else, there were the papers in the suitcase. All the wise men were caught one by one. Raghu was interrogated, he knows nothing about this. I asked him about the beef. He said, he did all the cooking except the meat, the meat was cooked only by the owner of the house. He also said that while fetching the false dishes, he saw an arshola lying in the meat of the cow, so why would he throw away the baker, let a street dog eat it.

Then we look around to see if any dogs have died in the vicinity. Our suspicions are correct, the dogs are dead, not one, but two dogs. Both dogs were tested. He died last night. No poison was found. Perhaps there was a poison that marked a natural death, allowing no presence of poison to be observed. Your respect for the landlord was good. You brought it home, gave your handkerchief to stop his bleeding. And..."

Me: "Handkerchief. The handkerchief is in my pocket, I did not give the handkerchief. Then who gave it?"

Shruti: "So?"

Amni suddenly remembered that past incident. It came to mind again. So what really?
I asked, "How many fingerprints were found in the homeowner's postmortem?"

Shruti: "Two. One for the murderer, and one for you."

I was surprised, then this is true. But how? How is that possible? Maybe there is something in that house, maybe it really is a haunted house. So I went to the future. I saw my death with my own eyes. When I saw my death with my own eyes I fainted in shock, and somehow the torch light in my hand fell to the ground. It burst into flames and made a last chance to escape.

...