Time Crime [Part 14]

When I opened my eyes, I saw Shruti in front of me. Shruti started crying. He gave me a kiss on my forehead.

Shruti: "I was completely hopeless, I was broken, I thought I will never see you again. Who will love me? Take care, with whom I will share happiness and sadness?"

Me: "Not married because you have to make another boyfriend."

Shruti: "Wait, is it one day for you or one day for me, let's get married right away. I want only you. I love you with all my heart and soul. Without you, this burnt forehead is immobile, partnerless, disoriented."

Me: "Hey, let me get well. I'm not forcing you to get married, I was just having fun."

Shruti: "Fun, yes, I'm joking. What do you think, you'll get away with it."

Me: "Hey, why are you angry, who would I have without you. I don't want to have fun with you. You are everything, you are the princess of my dreams. You are the golden future. Life is futile without you, you are my heart. and mind."

Shruti: "You don't have to show so much love. I don't know your heart, I don't know you. You love me and I love you. Our do dil Ek Jan."

Me : "Me jitna tume dekhu, dil e na bharre. Mera dil ki pari, ab ek kis to de do."

Shruti: "Give it to the forehead."

Me: "No not like that, French kiss, mouth to mouth."

Shruti: "Hey, this in front of everyone."

Me: "Where, there is no one."

Shruti: "One may come."

Me: "No one will come."

Shruti: "If it comes?"

Me: "No, you won't come. You won't give it? It's okay, I won't talk to you, Adi is with you."

Shruti: "Hey dad, why are you angry, I'm giving it, dad, I'm giving it."

Saying this, the two lips met with love.

Sir entered with some others.

Shruti: "Hai Hai Sir has come."

Sir: "Did I disturb you?"

Everyone started laughing.

Shruti: "No, come, come."

Shruti was embarrassed.
Sir turned towards me and said "Are you fine now" and put a flower vase next to me. "Great job" said sir. Others also greeted.

Sir: "The real dove of Chitfund has been caught for you. You have made the name of our department bright. And you have put smiles on the faces of those people. You have lit the light of hope in their hearts. What can I say to you that I thank you. No words have been created yet."

Me: "No sir, what do you say, I am a common man, a child of mother India. If I don't do it for the country, then for whom will I do it. That's my duty."

Sir: "Yes we help the country secretly, no one knows about us. Honor is far away in the society, even if we die, there are no people to shed tears. Still we fight, for the country, for mother India. Because we have only one belief, who is the work?" It is not important what was done, what is important is that it was done."

Me: "Yes you are right sir."

Sir: "Atindra has also been caught. He is now in jail. I didn't know he was so dishonest before. He was hand in hand with those doves for the greed of money, for self-interest. You know it well?"

Me: "I didn't think so dishonest. I thought it was good, I thought it was a friend."

Sir: "Ever since that first Djebazar raid. Maybe he would have failed that raid too, though he couldn't have failed this raid. You submitted it to us without informing him, otherwise this kind of incident might have happened earlier, the first Barei. And all the doves would have survived.

(Sir looks at the clock)

Sir: Ok, I come now, there is a lot of work left. There are important meetings. And the rest of the words will be told by hearsay. Kshan will know about your expedition one day. I'm in a hurry now. When you are fully recovered, a party will be held for you, and you will be rewarded on that day by the department. And that day I will hear everything. Ok, now you rest, long vacation. And when is your wedding going on?"

Me: "Hey, what do you say sir."

Sir: "Don't I know anything? Ok, I'll come now, take care."

The rest said ok our new couple, come then. Don't forget to follow us. Everyone left laughing.

...