Time Crime [Part 6]

The surroundings are well visible in the light of the astrologer. Jyotsna helps in the light. However, the darkness under the trees did not go away. If the snake comes out and strikes, it is impossible to say.
I kept going, ignoring the fear of death. Again the scream was heard. Someone said, "Chop Shala, you got the yorkie. You have worked hard Chandu. Now give me the suitcase." Along with that, the sound of laughter of some people came to the ears. It seems the neighbors are retrieving my suitcase from the thief. Maybe they caught the thief. Then they must be neighbours, and I was wondering what to do. So murder? Yes, it can be like this. When he comes upstairs he steals my things and escapes while Atindra chases him. When he was caught by the owner of the house while going downstairs, he killed the owner of the house in self-defense. And the blood drops are created from the knife that killed him. Moreover, he may have stolen something from the neighbors, or killed some of them, or knowing the murder of the owner of the house, they also joined the Atindra in groups.

That Atindra is also with them. Yes, yes, exactly. What did I think? That thief did the murder. There is no peace of mind until the batter is properly punished. This has caught the thief, let's leave.
I continued to run, I could hear faint words, and I couldn't even run anymore. The left side of the lower abdomen is felt. Today, I passed out a little too quickly. The work we do will make anyone smile. Who knows, maybe it seems like this today because of all these strange events. What will happen now? Everyone has caught it. I can't even run or walk. I knelt down on the ground. I have no choice but to rest a little. Atindra will take care of everything.

I am sitting far away from the scene. I'm just speculating about events happening from far away.

Eki Taito, what is Atindra doing? Knife from his pocket. (Huh Huh Huh) What to do with the knife? murder Just then these words came to my ears. In Atindra's voice, "Eat! How many times I was told to take it, (squeals) I didn't obey. It was as if the chance to save people was gone. I survived for a while. The game would have been over before. All the plans were ready. How are the butt birds? Stupid. Boy, I'll get the suitcase, but if I don't hit you, I'm sure to die. Now tera ka hoga kalia (hee ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)."

I really did not understand any of Atindra's words. Suddenly, another voice came to my ears.
"No, don't kill me. If you can descend so low, Atindra. I remember those poor people, all the tragic scenes that happened to them. No, all this is insignificant, meaningless to you because of the greed of money. It's amazing to think. You can do all this." The voice sounds very familiar to me. very familiar I heard it many times, but I can't remember. Whose voice? Whose whose? Yes, that sounds like me. So, like me. Let's go a little further and see what the matter is. The tree in front, the distance from here to the scene is about ten hands. In Atindra's voice "Money is everything in this world. I am willing to do anything for money. Forgive me if you can (hee yes yes yes yes). Goodbye friend."

Moonlight is not so dim, but a bit strong. I am really surprised to see a scene in this strong light. I see that the person who is holding the striped blue court on the ground, holding hands and feet is no one else. myself Same face, same voice. All of a sudden no- no- no- ah- ah- ah...
(Hee ha yeah yeah yeah yeah)

...