Time Crime [Part 9]

I ran away from there without telling Atindra, I submitted the suitcase to the agency alone without telling him. Yes, it is true that I am the one who collected the most important information in this operation. So I did not give the deposit and what. But still it seems like a selfish selfishness. I gave it to him without informing him, what did he think?

A few days passed, these few days there was uproar in the media, public protests, protest marches, how many. Slowly everything started to get cold. But Men Ghughu means Nat's Guru, he is in good health. He spends his days happily eating so many people's money.

The mission is not over yet. The mission will continue until full justice is served. A new clue makes the mission more alive. So, with the urge to find justice, I went out for a new operation. Atindra is no more this time. I can't say why not. Is he on another mission? Did you quit alone? Do not talk to me in anger? Didn't even show up to talk to him. And I can't ask anyone about it. Because it is a rule of thumb, and even if asked, no one knows about it or even if they know, they will not tell. Everything is bound by rules. Sir asked about him that day, I said I don't know. I smelled danger, so I submitted it quickly without delay.

Shruti said, "Cluto has something, otherwise it wouldn't match."

I said, "If we ignore it, our entire focus will go in that direction, a distance of 7 km west of here."
Show Let's Do It."

Sruthi and I came out. yes a woman He just joined. A fatherless girl's heart is touched by the love of the country. His father was a high-ranking army officer. Martyred for the sake of the country at the hands of terrorists. Today, she stands up as a woman against the injustice in the country.
I want to show the power of women as a burning lamp in the chest of the society.

Why should women remain in the darkness of society? Can't they fight? No they are not allowed to fight. Do they not want to protest injustice? But society, society hinders them at every step. Ignoring it keeps me immersed in the dark.

Shruti: "Why? Could it be that he didn't come there that day?"

Me: "Yes, it could be, but if he was there or not, then that half-eaten cigarette from the same company as before was found there? There is a link."

Shruti: "Yes, that too has to be thought of."

I feel love at first sight. I don't know what love is. And what is love? However, the first touch of first love is very difficult to handle. Manram's mind only laughs and the mind becomes anxious in the hope of seeing him again. His long eyes, the smile at the corner of his lips, the sweetness of his words make one forget the pain of hundreds of thousands of mountains. Get lost in a fairy tale land. The mind is so happy that it is difficult to express in words.

Propose? I did not think how many times I will propose. But whenever I go to say it, I am so excited that it is not possible to say it completely. Perfect, like saying I love you once I love chocolate. And once I said I la ka ho gaya re baba, in Hindi (Hyun Hyun). However, after seeing the suitable environment, I said one day - my heart. What will be will be. I can't hold it anymore.

The sky is slightly colored by the orange light of the late afternoon sun. A group of birds are flying back home. The darkness deepens through the trees. Shruti is standing on the balcony enjoying this beautiful view. His hair is swaying in the wind. The orange light of the setting sun falls on her face and she looks beautiful. Looks newer. I slowly moved forward and said that the failure so far is incomplete. A smile appeared on the corners of his lips, and he mouthed love you two. They looked at each other in silence for a while. Eyes fixed, the two faces moved forward, ignoring the mutual distance. Lip-lip and heart-to-heart. The silence was broken by French's voice. Then? Then you don't have to tell me anymore. He has understood everything (yes).

Shruti: "I understood your heart on the first day. Your love for me. My heart also started fluttering in the air that day. I don't know when I fell in love with you when I thought about you. Seeing you propose, I felt so much hope. But anger was taking over, You can't say it well. I could understand your mind even in incomplete words. But when will you say it completely, when will you propose, when will I give you a kiss, kiss your lips, get you on my own. It was very uncomfortable then. Sometimes I can't anymore, at the end I see that I have to propose. But finally, if you are selfish, then give me that heart of yours, Guru Dakshina."

Me: "What is the heart for you, can I give life. You are my life force, you are my pulse."

Shruti: "U ma go true love."

He has a light smile on his face, but Ja dil torke rakhdega (yes).

Me: "Yes of course. As living truth as the rising and setting of the sun, True Love."

Then he hugged and lips met again. The light went out on the far horizon.

...