Time Crime [Part 12]

I kept running, I kept running, I kept running through the front lane, lane. Many lanes, like Bhulbhulaya. They also entered the lane. I don't know how long I wandered in the alley, I came out one way. I came out the same way I entered.

This is the road in front of the owner's house. I went forward. Where is the body of the house owner. A few dogs screamed at me. I went forward again to that room, to the scene of the murder. No, there isn't. There is only a lot of blood in one place. What happened, where did he go? Really, what happened? The dog didn't drag the piece? As I shined the light in front, I saw drops of blood moving towards the door. I followed the trail forward. The stain entered the house, I grabbed the stain and stood in front of the owner's house.

I stopped like that. I saw the house owner's lifeless body lying on the floor. Blood is coming out of his stomach. Blood is spreading on the floor. I want to make the red floor even redder by swallowing blood. I saw his pulse and understood that he was in a deep sleep. Just saw the man alive, went to the afterlife for a while.
If I hadn't chased the killer, and if these goons hadn't attacked, maybe he would have survived. This happened to me. I feel like a big sinner. I feel like a murderer. A handkerchief is given to the wound. The blood-soaked handkerchief turned red. Then he came up alone in his room. Then he gave a handkerchief to the wound. But survival is no longer saved.

What is the home owner's case? Who knows?
Related to my incident? May be related to my case. So why the delay? No no no stay in this room anymore, they can come here anytime, looking for me, or for some other purpose.
Although his incident is not related to me, it is a guarantee that the criminals do not know my address.

Must flee immediately. I can't even call, the department from which I want to ask for help, there is no tower. Do you know what happened to the tower? I didn't even inform anyone, I had to come here quickly. Shruti could not call anyone to inform. What to do now?

I ran away, out of that house into the street. I kept going, I kept going. Fear of loss of honor is more terrible to me than fear of life, loss of self-respect. I can't let the light of hope of so many people turn into dust. Too scared for the suitcase. Can you save the end? A man is standing in front urinating, hissing. Is one of them? Or anyone else? No, no one else; This is one of them. Because the sharp knife is kept leaning on one side of the wall. Be careful, tread carefully, or you will be caught. I slowly walked towards him. He is urinating on the side of the road with his back towards the road. Very carefully, moving slowly. Moving well with silent steps. What is it like a soft sponge on the feet? What, before he knew it, there was a cry, "Aw, aw aw aw," a dog howl. I stepped on the dog's tail, and there is no protection. Suddenly he looked back, whistled loudly and chased after me. A few others joined him. Run run run again. I don't know how long I've been running. But no, the others in front suddenly disappeared. In the end I was caught.

...