Time Crime [Part 5]

It is very difficult to guess where the small alleyways lead to. No, I will go forward, trusting to luck. If the path is wrong. Suddenly, while thinking about this, the light of my torch fell on something in the distance as if the light was reflected and returned to me, that is, something became shiny. The light of the torch in my hand fell on a wall far down an alleyway. what is that I proceeded to follow that direction. Actually the thing is that the light of my torch light fell on a window. This window was an iron fenced window. Each iron fence is arranged horizontally. And stuck between the window panes was the blood-stained knife I had only guessed. It was on this knife that the light of the torch fell and reflected back to me.It seems that the knife somehow fell out without the knowledge of the murderer and took refuge here. I said unknowingly because of this, most of the murderers will leave the clue of his murder consciously? Excitement and fear become errors. So the way is clear. only one road And there was no doubt that the murderer had gone this way. I also ran frantically.

I crossed the street and fell into a small road. I heard about this road from the mouth of the house owner Sudarshan Bhattacharya, it is a rough and uneven road. Which has gone towards the river. Maybe, that road. He said he would take us tomorrow in this direction, towards the river. Alas! Kapal, he left prematurely. But I must find his killer no matter what.

I kept running. Even in this cold weather, the whole body is drenched in sweat. No one is anywhere. Why would anyone be anywhere? what time It is not so much a city that people stay awake even at night. Moreover, such a rain cloud is cold on him. It is rare to find anyone in the city at such times. Everyone is fast asleep, and the village is far away.
It can't be said to be quiet around. The sound of the rattlesnake and the croak of the frogs made a music. As if that music wants to envelop his mind in its enchantment. Only a full-sleeved shirt; Still, as if ignoring the cold, I move forward quietly.

After a while, the sound of the river came to his ears. River ahead. Jyotsna's light has spread a silver sheet over the river. No one is anywhere. Only the humming sound and the jingling sound mixed with it are trying to lull you into sleep. And this magical form of nature is truly incomparable. This scene seems to have come out of a painter's painting. It seems that I have moved to a fairy tale land. No matter what I say, extraordinary, incomparable, there is still no word to describe such a person. Think I'm dreaming? No really? I have no power to judge. No part of the body is under my control. They want to deeply enjoy this magical form of nature. This satisfying feeling.
Suddenly a scream came to my ears. Lots of shouts with him. All the giddiness passed. I ran, towards the source of the noise. I kept running. The lights are getting dim. Stay a little longer, a little longer. Yes! The charge is completely finished, or the lighter has no barram? The light went out. What do you do now? what else to do
...