Time Crime [Part 8]

When I reached home, I was totally surprised. There is no trace of death anywhere; The place where I saw blood yesterday, now the blood seems to have disappeared somewhere. There is no trace of red. And the house owner is giving a peaceful sleep by snoring. So did I really see a dream? But how did you get there? Or I reach that place due to some disease like movement in the dream. Maybe, not for any other reason.
I came up with great confidence, I don't know where the danger is waiting. So be careful. Hey, why is the gate not opening? I also did not open Bolihari Jangtang yesterday. If there is another gate, yes, go through that one. Why is the gate closed? I left the gate open yesterday. Not in a dream, then what should I do? Everything seems strange. No gate is opening. Knock, knock, ya (sound of door slamming). Finally had to give up; The latch of the old door swung open effortlessly. The noise was not loud enough to wake anyone else.
I came in quickly and saw that the light was on and the phone was charging, the paper was lying alone, the pen might have fallen down. The last line written on the paper reminds me of the scene of the love story that woke up last night.

Yes, I was writing romantic stories - along with some romantic movie experiences. If the current had not gone out, I might have written a little longer. I was engrossed in the depth of love. But no, suddenly the current went out and spoiled everything. Then all the strange events - ruined the writing mood.
The court of my taste is hanging on one side. And the suitcase? Yes, the suitcase is cheap too. Everything is fine, as if nothing happened. So what tomorrow I really dreamed? No, like that movie, I reached the future. Maybe so, maybe the future wanted to warn me through this incident. He wanted to warn his own death by showing itself. Wanted to inform friend's plot, in advance. Is it possible? No, nothing is impossible. Without further delay, without informing anyone, vanish from that area.

I submitted the suitcase to the agency. Some large pigeons were also caught and jailed. The fire of protest became stronger. Many deceived people got a glimmer of hope.

Actually I am a person working in intelligence agency. No no, the name cannot be said, everything is confidential. You can give me any name you want.

Mission Chitfund- The main objective of this mission was to find the doves involved in chitfund and give justice to the people. Doves are those people who have played an exemplary role in making this happen. Transcendental? Atindro deserves to be punished, he has also committed injustice. With my friend, with our agency, with these disoriented people. Lust for money, he wants to extinguish the fire of this protest. But no, where is the proof? Can I prove it with my dream? What can I say about this event without a dream? I didn't tell anyone about it and I'm sure they'll think of nothing but the star. Who knows what Atendra thought of me. I am very angry with myself for this behavior. But I can't extinguish everyone's hope by saying what I can do.

...