Time Crime [Part 15]

Shruti: "I told you don't eat now, don't eat now, when you hear it. Everyone knows."

Me: "Yes, one day or the other, I should have known. I found out earlier, it's good. I didn't have to tell you. Will there be another one?"

Shruti: "Again, stand alone, I find you, it's yours. I don't make your lips red, my name is not Shruti."

Me: "Huh Huh Huh Huh (slight smile) Now tell me, how did I get here? What happened then? As far as I remember I was jumping into the sea, what happened then?"

Shruti: "We found you in a fishing boat. He said that he knows you, he saw you in a shashan of Djebazar when Khagen Khuro was cremated, a long time ago. Far away from that Djebazar, he saw you floating in a boat catching fish. Since you Chene therefore without any hesitation took him to the boat and admitted him to the local health center. And the suitcase was in your hand, because of that suitcase you were floating."

Me: "How did I hold the suitcase so long?"

Shruti: "The handle of the suitcase was stuck to the right sleeve button of Tomara Court."

Me: "Yes, I remember, when jumping into the river, I quickly fasten the handle of the suitcase to the button of the right sleeve, so that the suitcase does not fall out of hand. I did not think that it would keep me afloat and save my life. Then?"

Shruti: "Then we found you in a health center in Dholbazar."

Me: "How did you know I was there?"

Shruthi: "I didn't hear anything from you. Your last call was at noon. Then you said that you will call at night. I waited until late at night, but you didn't. I thought you might have fallen asleep. I called your phone at night, but it only says, - Whom did you call? He is now out of network coverage.
I didn't put it anymore. I picked up the phone in the morning, then the phone rang and an unfamiliar voice was heard. The stranger said that you are in a health center in Dholbazar.
Then I told the rest; I reached there with the team. Then from there you were shifted here. In this hospital."

Me: "Then?"

Shruti : "Then what's more, our team continued the search - investigations started. We got news that a man died mysteriously yesterday in a nearby area called Djebaja; blood was oozing from a wound on the left side of the stomach.
The people of the area say that it is the work of ghosts. There are ghosts in that house. Many strange things have happened in that house before. That ghost accompanied the old man.
We reached there with the local police. I saw a really old man lying on the floor, blood all over."

Me: "(laughing) The people of the village believe in ghosts more. The murder happened in front of me, right in front of my eyes.
Then?"

Shruti: "Then the post-mortem. After that, during the search, I found a blood-stained knife on the corner of the window rod in an alley, which was used during the murder. A local man committed the murder. He was also caught. He was scared and gave up. And I got news from him. Atindra's. Atindra was caught, along with his accomplices. I learned from the murderer that he had been sent to the old man that night to find out if the man in the house had passed away, poisoned.

The old lake said, - I gave him poisoned goat's meat. Which, I haven't tested, will be chewy, probably strained by now.
The man was instructed, if the old man did not complete the work, to give him some money and later more money to complete the work quickly and help the old man. And if the work is completed, then kill him without paying. Because he can be an obstacle in their way. Better not to witness the murder.
The man said, - Are you sure that he is dead?
The old man said, - Where will you die? If you respect me, you will definitely eat. I believe I will keep my word.

Me: "Shala Buro's belly is full of evil.
How polite, how well I thought. I haven't eaten in a while. Arshola how much I was teasing. Eat! He saved my life with his life."

Shruti: "Why what happened?"

Me: "And I didn't say, I will go to taste the flesh of Jaina Khasi, suddenly an arshola flew and fell on her.
Eating completely destroyed. I wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for hooking up at the bar. I would live in the next world."

Shruti : "One Arshola saved a life by sacrificing her life. Ahare! No living being should be considered small, worthless, she proved it."

Me: "Then?"

...