Time Crime [Part 19]

After a short pause, the old man stopped to drink water, then began again, "Many say that Lalu has taken shelter as a ghost in that banana tree. Some have seen him standing on the roof of that house at night; white cloth. Some have seen the dry banana tree covered in white cloth." Some people say that the scientist is not dead, maybe he is still alive in the distant future or the past. Some say that the scientist is dead, his body has disappeared but his soul has not disappeared, but remains in this house. Some say that he is searching for his body, for liberation. Come to this house every day and travel through time to different times to search for his body."

Me: "Then how did you know so much?"

Old man: "I was the new servant he hired."

Me: "So, how did you survive?"

Old man: "They put a knife in my stomach first, but I didn't die, Adam was there. I witnessed everything. And the rest I just guessed based on some things. Then in the morning others came and rescued me. There was no sign of the others. And I didn't face it.
Then Lalu's brother started looking after the house. He has been taking care of it for so long, the house was closed for a long time. Out of greed and self-interest, ignoring those incidents and rumors of a haunted house, he takes over the house and makes it his own. So that no one can take over later. No one objected to it being a haunted house. And he died a few days ago.
He started renting out the house to guests. Where else was the guest in nine months and six months.
One day a doctor was in that guest house and since then he was not found. One day a writer came from Calcutta to get some relief from the noise of the crowded environment of the city, to have a vacation - to take refuge in that room to write in peace, but he too disappeared. He was also searched for a lot, but was not found, after a few days he was found, again in a state of madness.
Since then, I will not say that people do not come. It comes without anyone knowing. Some come to know again - those who have more courage."

This was the real thing. So I really have to thank the scientist whose feat I reach into the future, for which the suitcase survived. For which I am able to light the light of hope in everyone's mind. Even himself survives.

I told the incident to Shruti. He was restless to go, anxious.

At first I thought, I won't go again, but I didn't think about it. And besides, we are married. Honeymoon planning was going on, Kshan will take the honeymoon there.

Shruti also agrees, saying, "Honeymooning in a haunted house like this is a different kind of fun."

It's not raining, it's raining lightly. The beauty of nature seems to be increasing more and more in Fike Jyotsna. Two husband and wife in a closed room are enjoying the beautiful view from the other side of the glass. It's two in the morning, there is no sleep in anyone's eyes. Only the touch of love in the eyes. Shruti rests her head on my shoulder and floats in the sea of ​​peace.
Then he and I looked at each other for I don't know how long. Suddenly the current went out. Far Teri likes these. How beautiful I was looking at you.

Here is the candle, where has the country light gone? Raghu went in the morning, where did I put it again, the door? Or tie the shelf? Or tie the basket again? Where.. where? Yes, yes, I remember that shelf tie. Here, there are two.

(Khs khs khs khs) burning (for for for for)

What is a rumor next to you? In the yellow light of the candle, it is clear that a skeleton is lying on the floor.

Then a sound at the door, knock knock knock.

.....