Time Crime [Part 11]

It's too late, it's necessary to leave now, the informer will wait, it's two o'clock in the morning. Need to leave soon. Now it's time to catch the dove.

I opened the cupboard and took the suitcase and came out of the blue court and took the phone off the charge. I took the suitcase because it is better to keep all these important things in sight. When what to say what will vanish.
It cannot be said that even those who believe in these works are doubted to believe. I gave the key to the door. Yes! The current went out again. I like this, in rural areas the current is a little high, what else can be done? I took the light from the suitcase.

I switched on the light and went down the stairs silently. But the shoe is worn, there is no sound when walking. Shruti has a good idea on these aspects. But found the shoes well.
The girl loves him a lot, how does he feel about her? If I don't see him anymore, if I'm lost forever. But I can never lose him from my mind. He will live in my heart forever, forever.

What is a cry? Who's humming? I hurried forward to find the source of the noise.

Aki, who is that? Who is there?

As soon as I came forward, someone ran away. There was blood in his knife. A person fell down a little far from the front door, started to feel familiar. I rushed to the spot.
One, the owner of the house, is lying on the ground in a bloody state. Hot blood is coming out of his wound. But he is alive. I ran towards the killer, he entered the alley. There was a sound like a bang.
I followed him and chased him. Yes, he is running, he is almost within my reach, and a little, and a little, and a little more, and I will catch him, no, and he cannot be caught. Where a shala had left a piece of bamboo, the feet slipped on it and the potato breathed. Then he disappeared. (Chish) Lost for a bit. Oh, I made such a big mistake. It was necessary to go to the owner of the house before they now need medical treatment, the condition is pathetic. It was important to save his life from the chase. I made a mistake. And after chasing or what I rescued, he ran away. It would have been better to be by his side. What a big mistake I made by letting him die. He is getting angry with himself, what kind of person am I, father. Pushed one to death and left.

I quickly found my way back with great difficulty. You can see the owner of the house in a light yellowish light, he is still alive, he is moving, his eyelids are falling. He must be saved. But there was another accident. I will not go to the owner of the house, I see who is running in this direction, towards me. All are unfamiliar faces, they will be unfamiliar. All sharp weapons in hand, the faces are slowly becoming clearer. A face was unrecognizable. Yes so, who? who who No time to think, escape now. I know the danger is approaching, there is no way but to escape. I ran with the suitcase in hand, sweating a little too much for the blue court. What did I go out for, what happened. Is this new online, it happens often.

...