Time Crime [Part 18]

I again went to that area, that village. Many people said many things. No one could properly tell the whole story except an old man. I got to know the whole story from the old man, the real story.

Old man: "Long ago this house was built by a scientist, to conduct his research well in a quiet place. He used to do research in this house all day and night. He rarely left the house. He had a servant, his name was Lalu. He did all his chores. Cooking. , market etc. etc. But he was very cunning. He used to do many misdeeds behind the scientist's eyes. He used to steal many expensive things from his house and sell them.
One day a news spread around that the scientist disappeared every night. It would have gone many ages ago, many ages behind, in the future, in the past. He also went with the scientist. The scientist took him. No one believed him at first. Then one by one people started believing. Lalu would bring them to the scientist's house and hide them and show the scientist vanishing. They were surprised and believed him. Then an incident happened. The servant tried to poison him with food, to get his property. As far as I knew there was no one in the family of the scientist, maybe he would have got this property after the scientist. But no, Babu has no patience, he wants first. It is like the golden egg, every day the chicken lays the golden egg. The owner does not own the chicken, he wants to kill the chicken and get all the eggs first. can't wait Especially his time machine device. But try in vain. His poison has no effect. Maybe the scientist had a drug that is an anti-depressant. He survived by eating it. The scientist found out whose work it was. He then fired Lalu and hired a new servant.

One day another incident happened. Three days after the poisoning incident, Lalu joined hands with robbers and raided the scientist's house. The objective is to kill the scientist and seize his assets. There was nothing like taking robbers from the scientist's house. They don't know what they will take, chemicals, what will be the use of chemicals.
The robbers had no intention of killing the scientist. The robbers' servant was greedy for the time machine. They had also heard about this scientist, about his disappearance. So unable to control the temptation to see the future, they started following Lalu's instructions. Lalu's first order was to kill the scientist early. Because the scientist had insulted him and removed him from the house. So he wants to take revenge by killing the scientist, he wants to satisfy his anger. Then another thing. But he did not think that if he killed the scientist, what would happen to the promise made by the robbers. How can they see the future, go into the future?
The robbers killed the scientist in the bedroom, where the time machine was located. From that room the scientist would disappear and travel in time. Lalu's hopes come true and revenge is worthwhile.

But he didn't expect that danger was waiting for him too. When he found out about it, there was nothing he could do. He trembled with fear, what can be done now? What will he do now? He does not know how to operate a time machine. The robbers now want to go to the future in a time machine. But how will Lalu send them to the future. He knows nothing. He then asked the robbers to press some switches on the machine, which he did not know what to do. Then he went out of the room and locked the door. The robbers press the switches he shows, but nothing happens.
They call Lalu, Lalu doesn't answer. They understand Lalu's affair, that Lalu has cheated them. The gate is not opening either, it is locked from outside. Strong door, nothing breaks. They get angry and start breaking the time machine. Mechanical disturbances occur in the machine and the machine busts. They disappeared along with the machine and so did the current.

Meanwhile, closing the door of the robbers, Lalu reaches the lab in the underground of the house. He thought the robbers would kill him once he got out of the house. Don't need property, life first. Now I run away with what I get.
He knew there was something precious there. A banana tree is a dry tree which is immortal. A scientist's discovery.
But one disadvantage is that the tree starts rotting when it comes in contact with water. His immortality no longer exists, his life span decreases. Therefore, a white sheet is draped over the tree to protect it from water and fire.
He came to know about that tree from the scientist. When the scientist was busy in the lab all day, she would come to give him food. And would have known about all these things from the scientist, and would have been surprised. He knew what these things could be worth. He very respectfully took the banana tree wrapped in cloth and pressed it to his armpit. Then he quickly left the lab for fear of being caught by the robbers. Suddenly the current went out and the accident happened while coming in the dark. The impact causes the glass chemical vials to fall to the ground and begin to break and their reaction explodes-killing him. He burns to ashes; There is no trace of him. Only a dry banana tree covered with white cloth is found."

...