Time Crime [Part 4]

I went down the stairs hand in hand in the dark with great difficulty. I was falling once, if I didn't catch the railing, I would have broken my arms and legs by now. A house owner's door is open? The white light of the room came out a little outside the door. There is no one inside. The front door is also open, I went to the front door, what is it? Looks like someone is lying there. It looks very familiar, a person will meet today. But who? I went ahead, Aki, I was surprised. A face appeared in the pale yellow light of the lamp outside. Yes, a familiar face. See you today, a gentleman. House owner, Sudarshan Bhattacharya. He is lying in a bloody state. What happened to him? Why? All the hairs on the body stood on end.

Yes he is still alive. Blood is oozing from the left side of the abdomen. There is a sound of go go.

"Who did such a thing?" I asked.

He said with great difficulty, "Forgive me, I have committed a great sin."

I do not understand what he is saying? What is forgiveness? Why or forgiveness?

A few dogs came and barked in front.

He needs to be taken home now. He needs nursing. There is still life, he needs to be saved.
And what the dog is calling, the ear is giving its head. Sometimes it comes back and bites. Maybe they think I am his killer.
Needs to be taken home now.
I picked him up and very carefully pressed his bloody wound with my handkerchief and brought him to his room. I did not sleep in the bed, the empty bed will be smeared with blood. So I laid on the floor of the room. The owner of the house said, "Forgive me. Let me die. I have committed a great sin. This is the result, the result of sin. Let me die."

Me: "No, nothing will happen to you. I'm here. Phone, phone, phone, where did the phone go? Yes, the phone is stolen. (Chiss) What do we do now?"

The owner of the house is no more, has breathed his last. I saw his pulse and realized that there was no pulse. Seeing an innocent person die in front of my eyes makes me feel like a big sinner. I couldn't save it (sigh), I stood up. I have to find his killer no matter what. As soon as he remembered the suitcase, his body shuddered a little. I came out with the torch light placed on the table.
I came out of the front door. When I put the light in front, I see that there is a little more blood in one place. Where he had studied for so long. But it doesn't end there. The drop of blood from the scene seems to have moved further forward. Foot stains? No leg marks could be understood. Everything is blurred on the brick front and back, only the dots of blood stand out, indicating something new. The distance between the droplets seems too great. What is the work of the thief? No robbers? Those people are not robbers? Maybe he wanted money from Anna. He killed because he did not give. But why kill outside the house? What money wanted out? Or something else? The robbers knowingly carried out their raids. Maybe they somehow got word that it had a lot of money. Again it has no one to speak of itself meaning it will be very easy to send it up. They called the owner of the house outside and put a sharp weapon in his stomach.

That's when Atindra woke up after hearing the screams of murder. Atindra reaches there chasing the thief. The thief runs as fast as an arrow. At the same time, seeing the gun in Atindra's hand, the robbers also started running away. And blood dripped from the blood-stained knife in their hands, which dripped down the road as if to find them. Roughly speaking, it looks like this. Following the trail of blood, I came under the lamp post behind the house. Yes, this is where I saw Atindra. To the thief, and to those men, who were running. Where is the blood stain? I saw the light all around. But I didn't get anywhere. It seems that the amount of blood on the knife was so small that it left its last traces and disappeared into the abyss.

...