Chapter 3

(Authors note:- hello..uhm.. there are some scenes of physical abuse in this chapter. So if you are sensitive towards it then you should read at your own risk .but there aren't to much abuse.just a few lines so....enjoy..)

I walked to my house to see the door open.

Fuck.

Im dead

I pushed the door open to see my mother standing in front.
Eyes red with anger.belt in hand.

So I m going to get beaten up.

"What did you do." She shouted with rage dripping from her face.

"M-mother....I.." tears rolled down my cheeks as I tried to find words but couldn't.

"You hv grown up so much to disobey me huh"

"N-no...m-mother.."

"You made Chloe to go detention you pathetic trash."she said whipping me with the belt.

She looked at me emotionless as I whimpered in pain.

"Mother p-pls d-dont..... s-sorry.." I cried but she wouldn't stop.

"Sorry..you still think you deserve being forgaved? you pathetic worthless slut.poor Chloe had to go detention because of your pathetic selfish ass. that poor girl. Do you know how bad her mother felt."she shouted still beating me continuously.

"Mother pls it wasn't my mistake I-"

"It wasn't your mistake"she laughed with anger."then whose mistake was it Chloe's? That poor beautiful girl who tried to be friends with you and you made her go to detention? You fucking whore. And it wasn't your mistake huh."she said angrily continuing to beat me.

Chloe and poor girl?
She tried to be my friend?
Bullshit

"Mother pls listen to me pls stop pls I beg you it wont happen again I-I promise pls pls stop"I whimpered in pain

"It better wont happen again or else-"

"It wont pls I-I promise pls"she finally whipped me one last time and left.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up."

Blood.

I threw up blood.

I looked at myself wiping the blood off.

If pathetic or worthless or ugly were humans it would be me.

I stripped my clothes and saw all the new scars and bruises all over my body.

The bruise from Chloe's punch and my mothers belt.

I turned the shower on and stepped in the hot water. I winced in pain as the water started burning my skin and all of my scars.

I want myself to burn along with it and fade away like ash.

Soon..the water became familiar with my skin.

I stepped out and wore my clothes.

It's 2 in the afternoon I will hv to leave for my tutoring classes.

#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/##/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/#/

I reached to my classes at 3.

Ms.ray owns this classes. She appreciates my knowledge and that's why she gave me a job here.

She used to teach me but once my mother refused to pay the fees anymore.

So she offered me to teach students here in return for some money and she even promised to teach me when I have a doubt or something.

But my mother obviously dont know about it because once I used to work for my friends dad's swimming classes. I used to teach swimming there and my mother used to take all my money but still refused to pay for my studies.

That's why I haven't told her about this.

I want to save money for my future studies.
Because I know after tenth my mother is not going to pay for my studies.

I greeted ms.ray and teached my students.

{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}

I got home at 5:30.

My mother must be sleeping.

She will kill me if she finds the house dirty. I must clean quickly.

I did my chores.cleaned the house.

It's 8:30 now.

I m exhausted.

I went in my room and changed into pajamas.

I flopped on bed with my pride and prejudice book.

I hv read this book thousands of time but still it's not enough.

I started reading until I dripped out to sleep.

I opened my eyes to find my mother kicking me.

"Wake up cunt, Chloe is here. Better say sorry to her and if you act smart.you know well what will happen."

What.

Chloe?

Why is she here?

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*                         

Hey!!
So...
What do you guys think about this chapter.
I knew you would love it......I hope so.

Also...
Why do you think Chloe is here?
And why did sarah vomited blood?
Is this the start of Sarah's misery?
Are you nervous for the nest chapter?
Do you also hate cliff hangers?
If you do hate cliff hangers then I m sorry coz they are probably gonna come after every chapter so...hehe
*Evil laugh

Ok bye
Tc everyone

XOXO❤️✨