Chapter 24

SARAH's POV

I woke up to find myself sleeping in my bed next to noah.

I remember falling asleep in the couch. How did I came here?

Noah must have taken me here.

Anyways, his arms are wrapped around my waist as if I m gonna run away. I moved him aside and walked to my bathroom.

I brushed and bath. Time is 7am ,We must hv slept at 9.

After bathing, I... Shit I forgot to bring my clothes. I peeked from the door. He is still asleep. I guess I should go and fetch my clothes as soon as possible.

I wrapped a towel around me and ran towards my closet. I search for clothes  and heard a yawn. I turned around to see Noah up with wide eyes.

"Wha-what are you doing." He said in his morning voice, cute morning voice. I would hv laughed if I wouldn't have been naked.

"uh....you-" he looked at me with wide eyes, after noticing that I am naked and just a towel is wrapped around me.

"What are you looking at you pervert, look away or I'll punch your filthy eyes." I scolded him.

"I m not the one whos naked. It's your fault that you came in front of me naked." He argued looking frustrated.

"But it's your fault that you are looking at me."

"But it's YOU who's seducing ME, isn't it?"

What?! Me seducing him? Wtf

"What!?" I exclaimed angrily. "You mean I m trying to seduce you."

"I mean you are seducing me." Is he out of his mind.

"In your dreams." I angrily looked at him, my eyes burning him.

"So am I dreaming? Coz you are seducing me by standing in front of me naked and arguing about me being a pervert. Like do you think I can resist seeing a absolutely gorgeous girl naked in front of me." Wtf? Absolutely gorgeous girl my foot.
"Like how am I pervert here when it's you who's seducing me."

"I AM NOT SEDUCING YOU, LOOK AWAY OR ELSE-" I furiously said as he cut me off by saying "ok ok jeez, you are scary. But pls go away or I... Pls go in the bathroom,if you want me to... Idk." I rolled my eyes and told him to leave. He objected at first but had no options and left my room.

Gorgeous? Am I? No...I am not. Why would everyone call me ugly if I am gorgeous?  He was just kidding......or trying to make me feel better.

I changed into a grey hoodie and sweatpants. I put my hairs down so that it dries on its own.

(This is what I made her wear but you can use your own imaginations too

(This is what I made her wear but you can use your own imaginations too.)

I went to the living room to find him sitting on the couch with his hand on his hair.