Chapter 8

I wiped the blood out of my face and walked towards the kitchen.

Chris is still there.

What the fuck is wrong with him.

"Chris, your mum was asking for you." I lied.

"Oh, ok. I'll go see what she wants then."
He left. Thank God, he left.

It's 10. I should start with the lunch.

I hv to make palak paneer. I hate palak paneer.

Palak paneer,naan and rice. Okay.

I started making the food and Chris came again.

What is wrong with him. Cant he stay with his family. Motherfucker.

"Why did you lied." Chris asked.

"Because I dont want you here."

"Why,you afraid,you cant control your feelings when I am around you." He said, smirking. Asshole.

"No, I am afraid,I will throw up in my kitchen when you are around me." I throw back.

"Ouch, majesty is pissed about her feelings."he said keeping a offended hand in his chest,still smirking.

"No!! majesty is pissed about your stupid face and bad- no worse flirting skills."

"Atleast you know I am flirting,your flirting skills are so bad that even you dont know that you are flirting." I hate him smirking.

"Coz I am not flirting you asshole." I rolled my eyes.

"Told you, even you dont know you are flirting."

"You are crazy."

"For you."

"Asshole."

"What are you making,your majesty."

"Stop calling me that." I scold him. I hate that name.

"Ok your majesty." He said emphasizing 'majesty'. What a dick.

"Fuck off." I said spanking him with the spatula.

He started laughing." What are you making anyways."

"Palak paneer with naan and rice."

"Oh I hate palak paneer."

"Me too."

"You noticed."

"What?"

"We hv similar taste."

"So." There are hundreds,no thousands of people who hate palak paneer.

"We are made for each other." He said   joining his hand smiling. Idiot.

"No, you idiot. We aren't." I rolled my eyes

"Yes we are."

"Can I work peacefully. I hv to study afterwards."

"It's not like I m holding your hands. I could never hold majesty's hands, can I?" God, he talks a lot.

I faked a smile at him and got to work.  He doesn't know how to cook. Why is he even here?

It's 12:30 and lunch is ready. I just hv to make naan then I am good to go.

Chris is still here.chewing my brain coz he doesn't like palak paneer.

"Why do you hate me?" Chris asked

"I dont hate you." What is he talking about.

"I knew, you love me. You are just shy to admit." Oh my god, this guy is crazy.

"I dont love you either,you asshole."

"But no, seriously why do you keep pushing me back. It seems like you hate me.......and you want me to go.."

"No, it's not what you think, I just find you annoying but I dont hate you nor do I love you, you r my friend." 'Friend' well that's okay coz I dont hv any friend. But he doesn't want to be your friend.

"Friend?" I knew, he doesnt want to be my friend like everyone else."then why do you keep pushing me further from you."

"Coz my mother think I flirt with you and-" why did I just told the truth. Shit he's gonna ask too many questions now.

"And?"

"Chris pls just shut up." I cant tell him.

"You will hv to complete sarah. Atleast tell me as a friend. I wont tell anyone." A part of me knows he won't tell anyone but other part of me is afraid that my mother will find out anyways.

"And...she doesn't want me around you."

"Why...like doesnt she want my dad's money.if you date me-" I glared at him. " I mean if you date me, she'll get what she wants, right." Only if he knew that it's the other way around.

Wait "You know?" How does he knows that my mother wants his dad's money.

"Yup, I can read her fake smile, and also I saw your mother flirting with my father and your sister with me." Wtf?

"What!! My mother flirting with your father."

"Yup. Dont act like you didn't noticed." Yes I did.

"Pass me that plate." I said flipping the naan and then put it in the plate as he gave it to me.

"Chris, pls dont talk to me,when we go to them."

"You dont have to be scared of talking to someone,sarah."

"Only if you knew." I murmured under my breath.

"What?"

"Nothing lets go."

We went in the living room as we saw everyone sitting in the couch.

"The lunch is ready, let me know if you all want to eat." I said.

"Not now dear, afterwards." Everyone said.

"Okay, I will head to my room to study." I said.

"Take Chris with you too, he doesn't study at home and you hv exams soon, right."mrs. Hurrle said. Again.

"Okay." I said as Emma glared at me.

______________________________________

___☞⁠ ̄⁠ᴥ⁠ ̄⁠☞ ̄⁠ᴥ⁠ ̄☞ ̄⁠ᴥ⁠ ̄☞ ̄⁠ᴥ⁠ ̄⁠☞___

Hey!!!
So?
What do you guys think about this chapter?........I knew you would love it.....I hope so.

And what do you think about Chris's flirting?
I was grinning like crazy while writing this chapter.

And also our sarah got a friend.
I m happy for her.

Also, I wanted to tell you guys that my exams are near so I won't be able to update but will try my best to do so.

Anyways,
What do you think is gonna happen in the next chapter?

I didn't left any cliff hangers today coz I dont want you guys to die of suspense..........I care for guys.

Ok byeeeeee!!!!
Take care❣️

XOXO❤️✨