Chapter 29

Noah said he will pick me up at 5:30, so I m ready and waiting for him.

I dont know how this is gonna go. What if Liam hasn't changed? What if he is just acting? What if...

I heard a car horn and jumped out of the couch and ran to open the door.

I walked out and asked Noah if he wants water or we should go straight.

Then I sat in his car and he started driving.

"So..who is this friend of yours?" Noah asked.

Ofcourse he doesn't know about Liam. Liam and Chloe came when Noah left. So Noah wouldn't know about all the bullying they did.

"Uh..a old friend." I shrugged. "He came back to school like you, but he isn't in the same class as us luckily, but we met in the corridor so we are now planning to meet." I said in one breath and Noah hummed thoughtfully.

I don't know why I am calling him my friend. But it's not like I have another options.

"Luckily?" He asked concerned. His hand on the stirring wheel and he moved his face to look at me for a second.

Fuck my life.

"Uh..I mean if he would be in my class then you would be in another so.." I said.

The rest of the ride was full of me overthinking,Noah annoying me and I showing him the bird, then silence, not a awkward one tho. A peaceful one.

"We are here." Noah unbuckled his seatbelt and I did the same.

We entered the cafe. And I looked around to see Liam.

I found him, and my hold on Noah's hands tightened.

"Where is he?" Noah seems to understood the tension. I pointed towards Liam and his jaw clenched.

We walked towards him and his jaw clenched too at the sight of Noah.

Do boys always greets eachother like this?

Weird.

He waved at us and we waved back. Then we took a sit and introduced them to eachother.

Noah's arm is behind my chair the whole time.

Waiter came, took our orders and left.

To be honest I dont have any appetite. I lost it.

We talked for a few minutes after a long awkward silence. Then the waiter came with our order.

Is liam really changed? He looks like he is.. he was bad when he was a child. So maybe he understood his mistakes.

But I cant take the thoughts of him ruining my childhood out of my mind. It's stuck in my head and no matter how much I try to stop thinking about them. I end up crying. I hate crying.

It shows how weak I am. But I dont want to be weak. I dont. I want to be strong. I wont cry.

From this day on.. I vow to never cry or show my weakness to anyone. I will not let them enjoy my discomfort. I wont.

But at the thought of forgiving Liam, I dont know what to do. I don't really. No matter how much I try, I can't. But I will try, I will try my best to forgive him. Its not like he needs your forgiveness.

Yes you are right. He doesn't.

After our meal, Liam insisted to pay but Noah objected and I said I would pay for myself. After us arguing, they decided that they will share but refused me to pay.

What is wrong with boys thinking girls shouldn't pay. Like come on I ate too right, didn't I?

Anyways after the awkward goodbye hugs, we left. Noah dropped me back home but didn't came with me coz he had some work.

Probably in that frat/party house. What if he sleeps with Chloe again? Urghh why do I care? I hate even thinking that.. I hate being me.

Noah wont sleep with her...right? No he won't.. but what if he? Urghh.. why the fuck m I even thinking this.. urghh.. no no I wont.. I wont think this I won't.

But who keeps a party on Monday anyways? Yes there's no party.. he must be having another work. Yes there's no party...right? Urghh!! Stop it.

I hate you! I hate my brain! I hate my thoughts! I hate my everything!

-_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

Hey!!
So.. what do you guys think about this chapter?

Do you think sarah should forgive Liam?

Vote and comment and please please please share this novel with your friend.

I don't care if I don't get votes, I just want you all to read it and tell me how you felt about it.

Anyways byeeee!!

Takecare ❣️

XOXO ❤️✨