Chapter 32

I woke up with a massive headache. I looked over at the clock.

2pm!

2 fucking pm!

Shit!

Why did I slept this much!

I looked next to me to see that Noah isn't sleeping besides me anymore.

Did he left? I hope not.

I really need to know how to get this headache to calm down.

I looked at my bedside table to see a glass there. There is a sticky note on the glass that says 'drink me' with a smiley face.

Noah must have kept this.

I took a sip. It's a lemonade.

"Noah?" I called.

"Yes?" Noah came in my bedroom. He is shirtless.

"When did you wake up?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Half hour ago.." he came towards me. "Good morning?" He asked.

"Nooo.." I shook my head rapidly and he chuckled. He gestured me to drink the lemonade and I drank all of it in one go.

"Headache?" He asked, massaging my head and I nodded. "Ok come with me." He said walking out, he turned around when he saw me still sitting on the bed. "What?" He asked and I raised my hands gesturing him to pick me up. He came and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and hands around his neck and murmured 'thank you' in his ears and he kissed my hair in return.

He sited me in the kitchen table and took out aspirins from his pocket.

"Do you always keeps aspirins in your pants?" I asked and he chuckled.

"No I brought them for you. I knew you would get headache."

"Thanks."

"Now eat it and drink this." He said handing me the aspirin and a glass of water.

I ate the aspirin and drank the water. "Drink all of it." He said when he saw half water still remaining. I drank the rest and he added more water. "Drink" I groaned. "Do you want to get rid of the headache?" I quickly drank the water and he chuckled, rolling his eyes in amusement.

But filled the water again "noahh...." I groaned.

"Last.. I promise." I said and I drank it.

"Good. Now are you hungry?" He asked and I nodded. "Wanna go out?" I shook my head. "Ok I'll make it." I smiled.

No one has ever cared for me as much as he does.

I love him so much!

"I love you." I said.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I love you more." He said and went to cook and I stared at him.

I looked at his chest and his nipples and laughed.

"What?" He asked amused.

I pointed to his nipples. "Your nipples." I said laughing.

He smiled with amusement. "What about them." He said touching it and I laughed more.

"They..are....cute and funny." I cooed chuckling and he chuckled.

"Did you just said that my nipples are cute." He laughed, pushing his head back and I joined him.

"Yeah.. I mean.. see." I said, touching his nipple and he stopped laughing.

"If I did this to a girl..." He said, rolling his eyes with amused smirk and I quickly pulled my hands back.