Chapter 15

SARAH'S POV

Its Wednesday now.

I m a bit recovered now. My eyes are still a shade of green and blue. The scars on my hands are brand new. I took 2 days holiday so that no one sees my miserable face. But I hv to go now or else it will impact my attendance.

I m grateful that Chris didn't ask anything.

Mother was angry. Not because I hurt myself and she cares but because Chris found out and she was scared he will tell his parents and it will impact her reputation. Her none existing reputation.

I am getting ready for school now. I covered my scars and bruises of eyes with concealer and foundation so no one knows about it. It's not like makeup is allowed in our school but noone notices mine and it's not like I want to wear makeup but I dont want anyone to know about my self harm and all the abuses.

I covered up everything and left for school.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

I entered my class and luckily Chloe is not here yet. No one is here yet. So I took my sit at the back and buried my face in the books.

Soon...the bell ranged and everyone entered the class. Ms dawn too. Everyone greeted and we took our sits.

After the assembly, I asked Ms dawn the things I left behind in the past two days. Luckily I didn't miss that much as I study before everyone. I just hv to write the homework and I m good to go.

I opened my book and started writing the homework as it is gonna get checked today. As I was writing I heard Ms dawn say

"So class I want to introduce our new student to you all. I hope you will be friendly.....pls introduce yourself."Ms dawn said.

"Ohh...myy..fucking...godd..he.is.the. sexiest fucking guy I hv ever seen in my fucking life." I heard Jessica say. I didn't bothered to look up coz these girls fall in love with every other guy every other day.

"I know right...but hey..take your eyes off, he's mine." Chloe said. God is she serious. Lovesick girls. I rolled my eyes and refused to look at him.

"D'you know him" Jessica asked looking shocked.

"Yup! I hv seen him in the frat I go for parties and you won't believe I- " I can't hear her anymore and it's not like I want to.

"I'm lucifer."Lucifer morning star? "Nope..lucifer scott." Is he answering my thoughts "and if some smarties want to know more then I m a human not a god so stop staring." His voice sounds familiar. It's deep and I dont know why but it spreads goosebumps all over my body. "And yes I m the sexiest guy you ve ever seen and will ever see but m not yours Chloe." Everyone started laughing. His words made me smile and wait...no way he said that.

I looked at Chloe from under my lashes and oh boy her tomato red embarrassed face is what you should look at.

" Ok lucifer its enough for today now go and sit in the last bench with ms grace and she will help you cover your sy-." Wait what not me. Hey... I was enjoying my own company. He finally caught my attention and I looked over at him.

Oh my god! Noah..it's Noah.. Noah he... Oh my god.. I can't breathe.

He looked at me stunned as much as I m. His eyes widened. "T-Tessa?" He said and ran towards me hugging me.

"N-Noah...Noah you.. I." I hugged him tightly. He has no idea how much I missed him. I'm on cloud nine. He is a lot taller now. More handsome and gorgeous and.. wait m I fangirling...no..no..m not.

"Shit...tessa how r u... I..I missed you so much."

"I...I missed you more than you can even imagine." My eyes watered. But I won't cry it's a happy time

"Impossible." He chuckled.

" You've no idea." He really don't. I hv thought about him every single second.

" You've no idea." We both chuckled. I cant remember when I hv genuinely chuckled like this.

"Ok ok happy reunion now sit."Ms dawn said looking annoyed at our position. his arms are around my waist and mine r around his. I didn't realise how our position changed. "Hey?" Ms dawn asked and heat rised up my neck so I quickly pulled back.

Noah chuckled softly while seeing me awkwardly fiddle.

" You haven't changed have you?" He chuckled nostalgically.

"Noah?" I asked. He hummed in response while looking at me thoughtfully " Where hv you been and why did you left without telling ."

"Uh...long story but now I m here... And especially for you... So let's not talk about it." He looked uncomfortable so I dropped the question.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Hey!!!
Finally a normal chapter.

Ok so my exams are officially finished and I will update daily now.

(This chapter was updated on 12th APRIL)

So?
What do you think about this chapter?
Any shippings?
Is this start of happiness or misery has not ended yet?
Hahaha

Anyways
byeeee!!!
Take care❣️

XOXO❤️✨