Chapter 7

As I walked towards them, I got stunned to death.

Chris.

What is he doing here.

No fucking way.

She cant know.

Chris is my student. If he said anything about me teaching him she'll understand about my tuition classes and will ask for the money I hv been saving for my studies.

"Oh hi-" everyone looked at Chris as he spoke with familiarity as if he knows me.but I gestured him to stop.

Thank God he stopped.phew.

"Hi..Mr and mrs-." I said looking at Chris's father then Chris.

"Mr. hurrle, and hi to you too. Btw do you know each other."he said looking at Chris.

"Uh-"I gestured him to stop.

"Uh...the breakfast is ready can we proceed to eat if you all-." I said cutting Chris and mr. Hurrle off.
"Oh yeah sure."mrs. Hurrle said with a soft cheery smile. She seems to notice my discomfort.

"Ok..I will be right back."I said returning the smile.

I went to the kitchen and felt my stomach turn.

I slide down the wall holding my stomach.

It's getting worse.

I should get up.

I got up and filled glasses of water put it in a tray and went to keep it in the dinning table.

Everyone is sited in the table.mr and mrs hurrle are sitting together. Their daughter is sitting next to mrs hurrle. My sister is sitting next to her.my mother then my empty sit with Chris who was sitting next to Mr. Hurrle.

"I will be right back." I said.

Soon I arranged everything in the table and sat on my sit.

"So sarah.. in which class are you." Mrs hurrle asked.

"I m in highschool now."

"Oh..you seem to be very bright."

"Thank you mrs. Hurrle."

"Oh dear call me hanna, mrs hurrle sounds too old. It's what they call my mother in law." Hanna said as Mr. Hurrle glared at her jokingly.

"Mrs. Hurrle is so old huh." Mr hurrle said putting his hand near his chest to  act offended. Everyone started laughing.

"The food is very delicious, did you made this sarah." Mrs hurrle said.

"Y-

"Oh no sarah don't know how to cook, my Emma made all this Right sarah." My mother cut me off. Wow.. Emma made this food even though she dont even know how to turn the gas on.

"Yes,Emma cooks too good, I am a big fan of her cooking." I said.

Everyone ate and started talking as I went to kitchen and washed the dishes and cleaned the dinning table.

I m washing the dishes now. Then I'll get to cook the lunch. I m glad that Chris shut his mouth about me teaching him. Or else I would be death. But tbh I didn't except him to shut his mouth. He is in the same class as me but one year older. He used to flirt with me when I teached him. I am glad he didn't used his stupid flirting skills today coz my mother wants me to stay away from him. I also found Emma giving me death glares as I was talking. It's better for me to stay away from him.

"Hello ma'am." Chris said as I flinched from sudden voice.

"Don't call me ma'am and pls stay away from me for now."