Chapter 13

SABRINA's POV

"Who is her family." Doctor asked as I nodded.

"I need to talk to you." Doctor said. I should have been in my room sleeping but here I am, in the hospital pretending to care. That stupid bitch is gonna know what she did. No..she is gonna suffer what she did. If she isn't dead yet, then she is gonna be dead now.

"Ok doctor." Chris went to see sarah.

"Do you think someone is bullying her? Because it surely looks like it. Her face is bruised and no one would try to die for no reason." Doctor said.

"No, doctor I-i don't know." I fake sobbed. That bitch is dead.

"She isn't only suffering from suicide or blood lost but she also has  a very serious illness and if she didn't get cured soon then she can die too."

"W-what i-illness.." I asked looking worried. I m not gonna treat her. And it's not like I want her alive. She can die. And why would I waste my money on treating her worthless ass. No one would.

______________________________________

•❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥ •

SARAH's POV

Again! I again survived. The only difference is today I am in the hospital.

But why would mother take me to a hospital? Why would she waste her money on me?

I felt someone open the door. I looked over to find Chris standing at the door.

What is he doing here?

Shit. Why is he here?

He shouldn't have been. What if he told everyone about me.

And my face. Shit. It's bruised.
And he will find out about my suicide.

Shit. He'll ask to many questions.

Oh.....so he must be the reason why my mother took me here. To pretend of being  a 'caring' mother.

But did he come home?

I dont know.

"Uhm..h-hey." Chris came and sat next to me. "Uh..h-how are you feeling now." He asked with pitiful voice and sympathetic eyes.

I hate being sympathized. It's annoying really. I want to be treated with care not sympathy and with love not hate.

All I got from all these years of being alive is hate, too much hate and then sympathy.

"Sarah?"

"Oh...y-yes." I snapped back to reality.

"How r u feeling ?" He asked again.

"Y- I'm okay'' I muttered.

"Sarah, if you want to say anything. You can to me ok." He muttered slowly.  "And do not ever feel shy to talk. You can talk to me about anything, ok." I nodded

We heard the door open and my mother walked in.

"Sarah...are you ok?" She asked. With her 'oh I really care about her' voice

"Y-yes."

"Chris can I talk to her alone." Mother said.

____________________________________
❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Hey!!
So?
What do you guys think about this chapter?.......I knew you would love it............I hope so.

Anyways,
What illness do you think is sarah facing?
Will she tell Chris about her mother?
And is sarah going to die?

Ok byeeeeee!!!!
TAKE CARE ❣️

XOXO❤️✨