Chapter 31

"Game on" he smirked.

"What?" I questioned, raising my brow.

"Are you kissing him or losing?" That girl eagerly said, rolling her eyes.

"Oh come on molly, do you think her prude ass will kiss him?" Chloe Snorted along with molly.

So her name is molly.

I may be prude for them but I am good for myself. I don't want to be involved in Noah's conquest list.

I mean it's disgusting to kiss him when he kissed two girls right in front of me. It will be like I am kissing them too.

No..

I dont want to. I wont.

Let them call me prude or whatever but I dont care. I wont kiss him.

And also he is my bestfriend so it will be awkward to kiss him.

But why do they think, me waiting for the right person is me being a prude.

I know the right person isn't Noah. I am sure, he doesn't want to be.

"No, I am not kissing him." I sternly said. "And I am not prude if I am not being a whore." I fake smiled at Chloe and I heard Noah's faint chuckle.

Shit! Did I called her a whore?

When did I became so angry headed?

Fucking alcohol!

I didn't meant it in a bad way tho. I didn't called her a whore, I just refused to be one.

But I think it came out the wrong way.

"Did you just called me a whore?" Chloe angryly glared at me.

I swear, if she keep glaring at me like that than I can even burn.

"No! Why would you say that. I would never." I innocently said and everyone lowly chuckled.

Wtf m I doing?

I swear she's gonna kill me.

I blame the alcohol tho. I seriously didn't meant to call her that.

"You fuc-" Chloe was about to pounce on me but molly came, cutting her off.

"Okay, if you don't want to kiss him than finish this in one go or else you'll be declared a loser." Molly said, handing me the alcohol. Chloe looked at her raised her brow and molly as smiled at her...assuring?

"No.. enough! She is not drinking anymore." Noah sternly said.

"Oh come on, let her do whatever she wants to. You didn't even asked her." Zayn said.

"We don't care what she wants tho. Either she drink this or she'll be declared a loser." Molly rolled her eyes.

I snatched the bottle out of her hands and look it to my lips.

I am tried of being a loser! But not anymore. I fucking hate being a loser!

Everyone started cheering "chug! Chug! Chug!"

And I chuged it. The alcohol burned my throat even more but I kepted drinking.

Noah snatched the bottle out of my hands and molly opened her mouth to speak but Noah glared at her and said "enough!" Anger clear in his voice and his eyes piercing, I can see molly shake in discomfort or.....maybe fear?

"Noah, it's ok." I said to Noah, holding his arm with both of my hands.

I can see Molly's discomfort and I don't want her to feel it.