Chapter 14

"Chris can I talk to her alone." Mother asked Chris. He nodded and left.

What does she want to talk about?

Will she scold me?

Or will she hurt me more?

"What is wrong with you?" She asked, furiously. I could see her anger dripping from her face. "Why did you suicided." Like she doesn't know.
" Do you know how much it costs. Do you know how much I hv to work to earn money." Yeah, you hv to flirt with your boss whole day to earn money.

She grabbed my chin with her hands and furiously said "if you dare telling anyone about this then better be ready for what I will do next." She threatened.

I nodded as she said "if you do this again and didn't die then I kill you myself." She pinched my chin harder pressing her nails in my cheeks causing me since in pain.

It feels like she wants me to do this again but die for real.

" I m leaving now and dont think that I forgaved your pathetic ass for ruining my Sunday."

She left and Chris walked in.

"Doctor said you will be discharged tomorrow because you r too weak to-" I nodded to stop him. "Sarah?" I looked over at him as he said "can you tell me why you.........only if you want to tho." I shook my head. Not because my mother doesn't want me to tell but because I too don't want him to know.

He then didn't ask anything and we sat in silence.

___________________________________
❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Hey!!
So?

Yeah so my exams are over today!!
That means.......

(Dumb Rolls pls)

Daily episode!!!! Yeahhh!!!

So just a little little spoiler
Not a spoiler but....idk..it's just tomorrow's episode is gonna be heartwarming after all the mess....so...be readyyyy..

Anyways byeeee!!
Take Care ❣️

XOXO❤️✨