Christmas pups Part 14

A lot of time passed, days and then months, without anything exciting happening. Apart from a few simple rescues, there was nothing. One morning, Menta woke up and headed out of her house. She opened the door and was hit by a cold breeze. She yawned and stepped out. As soon as she put her paw down, she felt the cold, and her eyes widened as she fell. When she managed to get up, she closed the door behind her. She took another step and fell again, this time sliding and ending up in a snowdrift. She heard her house door opening and saw Jager stepping out. She got up and shook herself. Jager's paws slipped, but he managed to stay on his feet.

Jager: You could have warned me.

Both dogs laughed.

Menta: I had it worse.

The girl shivered. The boy went to her and hugged her to keep her from getting too cold. They let go of each other and went into the lookout tower. Ryder was already awake, drinking cocoa.

Ryder: Good morning, pups.

Menta, Jager: Good morning to you too.

They said simultaneously. Menta lay down on a dog bed, and Jager lay down next to her.

Ryder: What's the weather like outside?

Menta sarcastically replied.

Menta: Warm.

They started laughing.

Jager: You can freeze. Oh, and it's snowing.

As they chatted, the entrance door opened, and Chase walked in.

Chase: Good morning.

Menta, Jager, Ryder: Good morning to you too.

He shook off the snow that had fallen on him and picked up his doggy backpack. He walked out to the front door.

Chase: Wow. Megaphone.

The megaphone came out of his doggy backpack.

Chase: Good morning breakfast!

Every dog stepped out of their own house yawning. They went inside for breakfast.

After all the dogs finished, they went out and started playing snowball fights. They divided into two teams. First team: Ruble, Marshall, Skye, Chase. Second team: Jager, Menta, Zuma, Rocky. Both teams built a small defense and then started making snowballs. They started throwing them at each other. Ryder watched the battle from the lookout tower, and a few minutes later, he spotted a vehicle in the distance. He immediately knew it was Everest's, but he didn't expect her to be in such a hurry. When the girl reached the base of the lookout tower, the dogs stopped playing, but before they could greet her, the husky was gone. She ran up to Rider. When she reached him, the boy looked at her questioningly, but he couldn't speak because Everest started talking first.

Everest: Ryder, there's a big problem!

She said almost out of breath.

Everest: There's a lot of snow on the mountain, and Jake is stuck in his cabin, but it's about to start sliding down the slope!

Ryder didn't quite understand at first, but as soon as he realized what the husky was telling him, he immediately reached for his phone.

Ryder: Paw Patrol, to the lookout tower!

Pups: Ryder's need's us!

They headed for the elevator, but Marshall slipped and knocked everyone over

They reached the top and one by one jumped out. Everest was already up there waiting.

Chase: We're ready for deployment, Rider, sir.