35.....☆

Taehyung  pov ,

The following day, I visit my parents and offered my father the medals I'd received. I spot them on his neck, and he was very delighted. Then Dad took me to the town on the bus and asked me to buy the things I wanted. I only brought the necessary and much-needed stationery items. I didn't want to expend money on things that render no significant purpose.
While we were returning from the store, Dad purchased me a lollipop. Licking it, I was happily walking behind my father when my eyes get stuck on a familiar figure who pauses his bike before a textile shop and enters.

"Appa!! Jungkook sir went inside that shop!" Dad looks at me cautiously.

"Shall I go and talk to him?" He thinks for a few seconds before nodding.

"Come back soon, I will be in that kitchen utensils store," I bob my head obediently and waited for Dad to move to the said store. As he attains there, I dash my way towards the textile shop.

It's a two-story building with colorful clothes all around. On the outside, there are two dolls. One has on a beautiful blue silk hangfu and the other has a pink long gown, adorned with white twinkling stones.
Admiring the clothes to my heart's content, I strive to enter the shop when a man who resides at the reception who I assume is the owner stops me.

"It's not a museum to just watch the clothes. Do you even have money to buy anything?" I blink at him, embarrassed as the seemingly wealthy people inside glance my way. Some were filled with pity but some were a pure look of disgust.

Gulping to prevent the tears, I rapidly turn around when jungkook sir's voice rings, loud and clear.

"Taehyung" Feeling a burst of happiness inside my chest, I swirl my head back and stare into his soft yet cold eyes.

"he is with me. Come here taehyung ," jungkook sir announces the former to the owner who appears a bit agitated. Complying to his latter wish, without hesitation, I saunter towards him.

Jungkook sir  clutches my wrist protectively as soon as I reach near him. The people around resume to select their clothes and get back to their business and I sigh internally at their averted attention.

"You came here alone?" I gaze up at him, and shake my head negatively, momentarily frozen by his manly cologne and alluring looks. Jungkook sir  is in a black t-shirt and light blue denim jeans that appreciates his physique brilliantly...

"Taehyung," I flicker my eyelids, bringing myself out of the reverie. He has a hint of a knowing smile on his lips, nevertheless, he maintains his cool self.

"I came here with my father, sir. He is in the nearby shop," jungkook sir  nods understandingly.

"Well, while you are here...I want you to select clothe for my aunt's son my cross-cousin. he is your age and has the same body proportion as you," I narrow my eyes at him, suspiciously. Somehow, I don't like him mentioning another boy to me, especially his aunt's son whom jungkook sir could marry!

"Why don't you bring him with you and buy the same?" I ask, irately.

"he lives in the city and is busy with his college studies," pursing my lips, I glance at him, utterly annoyed.

"Fine," taking a deep breath, I position my lollipop inside my hangfu pocket and help him in choosing the clothes. The ones he picks are way too costly but as he is selecting them for his cousin, I didn't reprimand him. Besides, I don't think he would listen to my advice of going for the less costly ones.

"What about this black hangfu?" I pick the clothe decorated with beautiful designs over it and showcase it to him. Jungkook analyses the dress intently and then looks back and forth between me and the dress.

"No," he shakes his head with a distasteful expression.

Sighing defeatedly, I pick another red one. It's a gorgeous clothe with red and white stones arranged over the outline of a rose blossom. Jungkook  sir acquires the dress in his hands and presses it over my body and a satisfactory reaction crosses over his face.

"Do you like this?" Jungkook sir raises his eyebrows questioningly and I nod in approval.

"Do you like your cousin a lot?" I inquire skeptically as he asks the person behind the counter to pack the clothe.

"Yes, he is like my little brother," a full-blown smile brushes my lips
and I dance internally at the information.

Subsequently, as Sir walks to the reception to pay the bill, my eyes almost plummet to the floor upon heeding the amount he has spent.

10000 won!
The hangfu is not only the clothe he had18 purchased, but there are also many other simple shirts, pants, and skirts of kid's size. My heart quivers at his kind-hearted attitude.

And just as we both drop out of the shop, my father approaches us with a kit in his hand that contains the things we have bought.

"Huh, how are you??" My father questions jungkook  sir as he stops in front of us.

"I'm doing good, and you??" Sir replies calmly.

"I'm well and happy. Especially after tae bear began taking hjs studies seriously. he had said that he did his recent exams adequately. he has never said that in the past four years. Thank you for helping him improve. I don't know what I could do in return. You don't even get fees from the students..." My father trails off.

"I do need something from you in return. I will get it at the right time. Hope you don't deny it,"
I comprehend the underlying meaning behind jungkook  sir's words instantly but my father looks totally befuddled, yet smiles warmly.

"I don't think there's anything that I have in my possession to compensate you. Regardless, I won't refuse to whatever you ask for..." At my father's naive response, jungkook sir beams.

"Okay then, we will excuse ourselves, come on taehyung," Father ushers, and I quickly shift towards him.

Once Father nods to jungkook  Sir and twirls around to walk, I look towards jungkook  Sir skeptically.

His smile becomes a smirk and suddenly, he forwards his hands to my chest and snatches the lollipop from my hangfu top pocket. I shriek a bit and
before I could scold him, he parts his lips and places the lollipop inside his mouth.

And as If nothing had happened, he strolls away, leaving me stunned.

"Taehyung!" Shaking my head, I swivel and rush to my father, trying hard not to blush at the thought of jungkook  sir eating the lollipop that I have already tasted.

He is killing me!

To be continued ......☆