45......☆

Taehyung  pov ,

Mature content will be in the chapter  ahead...shall leave If feel uncomfortable..... i will give warning  in chapter were it will start.....

"Hyung , mom told that the neighbor guy who had come to see you rejected you for not graduating school and not being beautiful! Is that true hyung!?" Jimin asks furiously as I enter inside his home after vacating the tuition.

Jimin  is been inquiring me about the same since we have returned from the school but I did not respond to him. In the morning, we didn't get the chance to interact as I've gone directly to the school from my home.

Though I wanted to finally tell him about my relationship with jungkook sir, my parents warned me to not speak of it until our engagement date gets fixed. Hence I let it be and planned to give a surprise to jimin. Even aunt and uncle are also unaware of this...

"Yes..." I sigh a breath dramatically, despair apparent on my face.

"How dare he! I will not spare him for it hyung !!" Jimin  curses under hid breath, his eyes simmering with pure resentment. Seeing him love for me, I hug jimin tightly. But he seems to take my sudden embrace in a different manner.

"Don't feel bad hyung, you are gorgeous! And education isn't as important as one's pure heart. The loss is his hyung." Jimin rubs my back comfortingly.

"Look at you speaking like an adult," I say amusedly as I pull away. Jimin just smiles back at me.

"Let's have dinner, I'm so hungry," I utter, patting my stomach.

"Right away hyung !" And then we had dinner while having random talks.
Once finishing the dinner, we settle on the mat.

"Shall we go to the temple tomorrow?" I query, facing jimin's side.

"Yes, hyung and let's go to your home as well. I want to meet aunt and uncle," I hum reply, not giving
Jimin words. thought to
That night, my mind was filled with Vjungkook  sir and our kiss. My tongue is still tingling at his exploration inside my mouth.

Jungkook  sir is teaching me things that I've never known before...be it in academics or love. He is the best teacher.

The following Saturday morning, I and jimin visit the temple and worship the god. I prayed for my family, relatives, and friend's well-being and did a special  for my jungkook sir when jimin wasn't nearby.

Afterward, we both leave the temple and approach my home. On the way, jimin picks up a stone in his hand and I offer him a questioning look.

"Why do you have that stone in your hand?" I qualm, perplexed.

"You will know it soon," I frown, not understanding jimin words but then I assumed that jimin has grabbed the stone to protect us from some dangerous dogs.

Once we are a house away from attaining my dwelling, jimin stops me.

"It's him, right?" I follow jimin eyes and find yoongi  who is perched on the porch of his home with a radio in his hold.

"Yes!" I nod at jimin and stroll forward to have a word with him.

"Yoongi!" I call and just when he looks up, a stone flies past me
and hits his head.

Blood quickly oozes out of the side of his head while I avert my startled gaze back at jimin. Jimin looks satisfied with his action! Oh god...I thought jimin was just joking yesterday!

"I'm so sorry!" I advance towards yoongi who is slightly hissing in pain.

"It's fine, you aren't the culprit anyways," yoongi  ceases me halfway by showing his palm and stands on his feet.