41......☆

Taehyung pov ,

It's the day of the festival in our temple!

The whole temple has been bustling with people ever since the early dawn. I, my parents and Jimin  aunt, and my uncle have arrived here a few moments ago when the sun started to shine brightly onto the world.
It's been a while since I was this enthusiastic. I can't help but feel mushy inside my chest as I take in the beauty of the idols. They were enamored with glimmering gold ornaments and blossoms of different kinds, that adds ineffable elegance to the gods!

"Hyung  let's go to the shops!" Looking towards Jimin ,I nod excitedly and exit the temple, carefully permeating through the bustling masses.

Tons of small stalls have been established throughout the arena of the temple, and people were crowded in front of each one of them. Disappointed, I pout and stare at Jimin.

"I don't think we would be able to purchase or see anything at this rate," he sighs dully at my words.

"It's fine though! The shops aren't going anywhere. In the meantime, we can enjoy other events," I wink at him which radiates a small smile on his  face. Then we both saunter to the Ferris wheel and get on it. I was quite frightened, but Jimin kept me sane with his consistent soothing phrases.

"Ayo..." I stumble out of the cabinet
once the wheel ceases, still in a bit of apprehension. Meanwhile, Jimin  leaves the cabinet with a full-blown grin.

"Hyung , jungkook sir is there!" All of my nervousness fades away and a fresh sensation grows inside my heart as my eyes follow the direction of Jimin's hands. Jungkook  sir is surrounded by a bunch of little kids and he looks almost exhausted as they drag him to random sellers who vend balloons and toys.

A heartwarming smile threatens to spill over my brims while I stare at him. Under the scorching sun, he appears more handsome than ever. And his humble behavior is giving him a more appealing look.
Startling me, he suddenly glances in my direction and it clicked on my mind.

The kiss...the first ever kiss that we shared. I would get reminded of it whenever his eyes would invade mine and then this blush creeps on my cheeks without no warning, whatsoever!

Needless to say, jungkook sir relishes my flushed self while I cower beneath his sharp yet soft gaze.

Similarly, at the moment, unknown to my consciousness, my lips painfully tug to the sides as it struggles to contain the shyness. Jungkook  sir has now darted his attention to the students but mine remains fixated on him.

Just then, I feel a hand caressing the side of my mouth. Getting back to the actual world, I send a confused glance toward a cheekily smiling Jimin.

"What are you doing?" I swat his  hand away, perplexed.

"Rubbing off your drool," jimin says, still flashing the same smile.

"I did not drool!" I scold him ,
huffing as i  turn to gaze at jungkook  sir again.

"Hyung just accept that you love him! Your love for him is very visible to not discern," blinking, I peer again at Jimin, not knowing what to utter.

"Did I get you red-handed?" Jimin  quirks his  eyebrows playfully.

"No! There's nothing between me and him. I do not love him. All that I have towards him is sheer respect," I blurt out curtly, hoping jimin would believe my words and not analyze through the same.

"Oh..." His facial expression alters into
a gloomy one.

"Yes Jimin  don't think otherwise," jimim nods, clearly displeased.