42......☆

Jungkook pov ,

My mother looks at me in absolute disbelief and unexpressed rage, whereas, taehyung's father seems beyond disappointed with similar anger evident on his countenance.

None spoke any words for a moment and taehyung's father suddenly left the place after throwing a sickening look at taehyung .

"Appa!" Taehyung run  behind him and gives me a helpless gaze before fading into the dark.

"What is this jungkook ?" my eomma  asks in a disappointed voice.

"I want to marry him mom," mom perks up at me in complete outrage.

"Marry him!? he is your student jungkook !" I nod slowly before blurting out,

"he is, but he is an adult and I love him," the determination in my tone and attitude had my mother speechless as he sighs in distress and shakes his head.

Now that our relationship is revealed, I'm ready to take any risks.

"It's not in my hand...you should consult with your father first," mom speaks worriedly while I think back to my father.

He is a typical strict father but has always given me the freedom to go for anything I want in my life. Thus, I'm quite obvious that he wouldn't oppose my decision of marrying taehyung...
Therefore, the only problem now is taehyung's parents. By the way, his father had looked at him ,I could perceive that he is against the idea of love.

I'm really concerned for taehyung. What If he beats him!? Will it be okay If I go for his rescue now?

Or should I give time for his father's anger to settle before I approach him? That's the right thing to do. If I go now, it will only increase his resentment. Hence it is necessary for me to stay back for a while.
That night, my eyelids wouldn't close no matter how hard I try. In the end, I barely slept for three hours.

The next day, taehyung  didn't attend the school. A million negative thoughts were emerging in my brain in her absence
and the only way through which I could collect the incidents that had happened at Taehyung's home is by meeting Jimin.

Once the school comes to an end, I summon Jimin to meet me in my office through one of the students. As expected, he comes in but with a rather dull exterior.

"You called for me sir?" Jimin stops in front of the desk and inquires flatly.

"Yes, take a seat," I usher and he obeys my words, though a little confused.

"What happened to taehyung ? Why didn't he attend the school today? he is staying in your home...right?"

Jimin bobs her head negatively.

"Sir, his parents brought him to their home at early dawn today. Taehyung  father said that he wouldn't come to school anymore and would be getting married soon to their neighbor's son who have came back to the village from the city on account of the temple festival," my fingers form a fist involuntarily as I listen to his words.

"Why?" I enquire further, feeling a peculiar pain in my chest.

"I don't know what happened to him
suddenly. He has always wanted taehyung hyung  to study well and acquire a job. And now that he has slightly improved in his studies, he decides to stop him from attending the school and wants to marry him off? I have no idea why he has taken such a resolution sir. He was alright till the last day evening...but when he came back with taehyung hyung he looked angry while hyung  continuously begged him to speak to him. Yet he didn't even spare him a glance. We all inquired him about his attitude but he was stubborn to even utter a word to anyone. However, in the early morning, before he left for his home with aunt and taehyung hyung he informed us about his marriage..." jimin peeks at me distinctly as he finishes.

The frown and the stress etched on my face would have given off everything in my heart transparently

.
"Can you please talk to his father and convince him to send him to school again sir?" I nod at jimin request.

"Hyung respect you a lot sir," saying
that, jimin stands up and exits the staff room while I just sit there, tensed.

I have to talk to his father as soon as possible. Jolting up from the seat, I hastily leave the school and dash my bike to my home.

"Mom, get ready, we have to go somewhere important," I urge my mother as I walk inside the home.

"Where exactly?" comes his  voice from the kitchen.

"To taehyung 's home Mom. His  father is planning to get him married! We have to talk to him before he takes another step!" I spill out, unnerved.

"Talk what jungkook ? I won't come anywhere without your father's permission." I groan at his as he saunters out of the kitchen.

"I spoke to your father the last night regarding this and he told me to wait until his arrival the next month. He asked me to advise you to not take any reckless decisions," mom says sternly and I bit by bit, begin to lose my temper.

"Mom, what If he gets married before he comes here!?" I hiss, my mind in chaos.

"Then you should let him be," mom ends in a conclusive tone.

"I'm conversing with Father right away," I turn around and enter his  room where the telephone is in. I contact him repeatedly for three times, but he doesn't pick up.

As he is in a three-rank post, that is, Major General, he might be busy and I can comprehend the same. But still, I felt aggrieved.

In the rush of the moment, ignoring my mother's yelling, I exit my home and ride my bike to the street where taehyung's home is situated. I ask the people there about taehyung and somehow reach his home... It's certainly a very little house with a damaged roof and walls. Hopping off my bike, I advance towards the porch when a middle-aged woman peers out at me, surprised.

"Who are you?" She asks as she strolls outside.

"I'm taehyung's tuition teacher and one of his school teachers as well. I came here to meet his father, isn't he home?" I speak politely as I could, hiding away the yearning to look for taehyung  inside.

"No, he isn't home. He comes back by 7 pm. Why do you need to meet him?" She lets out with questioning eyes.

"Just wanted to talk to him regarding hia studies." She gazes at me, skeptically but doesn't say anything.
Dismayed, I was about to leave when
Taehyung stumbled out of his home and stands at the entrance.

With his long hair freed, he appears beautiful even with the tear stains apparent on his face.

Taehyung  mother twirls around and enters the home, while I nod assuringly toward taehyung, impliedly telling him to stay strong. His  eyes scatter out more tears as he nods back at me. Calming down myself, I send one last
glance towards taehyung before driving off to my home.

After seeing him, it feels like my sanity has returned back to me.......!!!

To be continued.....☆