37......☆

Taehyung pov ,

"Temple festival is coming soon hyung !" Jimin says giddily as we both wander together toward our school.

It's currently been a week since that day when jungkook sir had stroked my lips. It still tickles whenever I rewind that precise moment.

Also, from that day on, jungkook  sir keeps a decent distance between us and doesn't look anywhere other than into my eyes. I don't know why but with each day, I could feel my love for him getting more and more insanely profound, which in turn petrifies me for reasons that I can't clearly pinpoint.

Perhaps, I don't want to...
Even the mere thought of straying away from him feels like a stab of a knife that pierces my heart which loves him dearly. Thus I deliberately never let myself entertain any negative notion. However, sometimes I can't help but get consternated by those dreadful speculations.

"Aren't you excited hying?" Jimin  nudges my ribs with a huge grin on his countenance.

"I'm!" I smile at him warmly.

"Do you know the exact day?" I ask jimin, shifting my entire interest to heim.

"Hm...two weeks later hyung ," I nod, my brain forming the images of the annual temple festival that's celebrated quite grandly under the Village head's fund. It will be certainly fun with the various kinds of programs that would be transpiring. Not just that, but there will be a bunch of small shops established, which contain all varieties of items ranging from kitchen utensils to  beauty-enhancing items.

The least I would purchase is an Eyetex. The one that I bought the last year had been finished so it is my only target object this time.

"Walk fast hyung  we might get late for the assembly at this rate," I bob my head anxiously and we both hurry our footsteps.

By the time we have attained the school, the assembly was taking place as usual with students lined orderly before the cement stage where our  flag has been heightened to the pole's top and is now fluttering with the wind's caresses.

At the moment, the pledge is going on and me and Jimin glance at each other worriedly. The students who are late for assembly are given stringent punishments. Even to the length of kneeling under the scorching sun until the end of the day or in some cases, they will be excused earlier.

While standing to the side and peeking at the assembly in fright, my eyes coincidentally fall on jungkook  sir who is beside the correspondent, prevailing stiff and tough, with a cold attitude. It's hard not to stare at him now that I've gotten a glimpse of him

.
"Hyung!" I jerk slightly and look toward Jimin cautiously.

"Who were you gawking at?" Jimin  seems nonplussed.

"I...I was looking at the flag," I try to deceive him  but the way he regards me with skepticism brings a ball of uneasiness to linger on my face.

"When has our  flag changed its
color to light blue?" Jimin squints his eyes and I embarrassedly look away. The shade jimin  mentioned was V
Jungkook  sir's shirt color.

"You really are in love with him hyung ! Even If you don't realize it, I'm not changing my opinion. You will recognize it yourself, sooner or later," jimim shutters determinedly and nods  his head.

Meanwhile, I just stand there, feeling
guilty for not feeding him  the truth already. But then again, there's a valid ground for why I choose not to tell him the same!