51 .....☆( mature)

Taehyung pov,

"Understood?" I nod my head busily, appearing confident on the exterior while partly perplexed inside by what my husband elucidated to me about reproduction. I still couldn't believe that he went inside me the last night! I thought males use it for only peeing...who would have thought that it has other functions too?
Not me, obviously.

"Hubby from what you have explained, I assume that I will get pregnant soon, am I right?" Jungkook  nods with a victorious smile at the mention of 'hubby'. Actually, when we woke up, I called him as jungkook  sir.

Jungkook sir  was angered by it and he slapped my butt cheeks repeatedly until I surrendered to him and pleaded that I would call him something else.

We are still in bed, naked and tangled with each other's body and he taught me about reproduction in this same position.

"Yes,"  jungkook sir approves and kisses my forehead.

"Hm..." I hum, feeling his it caressing my ass cheeks as he lies facing my back.

"Hubby ...please move," it's lending me a weird sensation in my stomach and reminds me of the moment when he penetrated it inside me and let me drown in a short period of pain before the pleasure overrode it....
My private spot is a little sore and it slightly stings whenever I try to shift my legs.

"Why should I move?" His query comes in a nonchalant manner as he
slings his arm under my breasts.
I jerk as his fingers pull on one of the nipples. It sends extreme vibrations to my private spot!

"You know why!" I whine as he deliberately gets closer to me

.
"Move! The sun is about to rise, I need to wake up before that..." I swat away his hand and neglecting the hurt in my private spot, I perch on the bed, covering up to my chest using the duvet.

However, as soon as I try to move out of the bed, my dear husband pulls my hair and halts me from shifting away.
I hiss at his strong hold on my hair. "Hubby!" I shut my eyes and touch his wrist which renders him loosen his grip.

"Why are you hurting me in the morning itself? My private spot is already in pain because of your... long thing.." I chastise him, furious by his behaviour.

"Let me compensate for it then," with that, jungkook sir  picks me up from the bed, naked, and walks to the bathroom. Utterly shy, I facepalm myself while leaving all other regions of my body to be open to his eyes.

Clicking my tongue at the stupidity, I hurriedly conceal my private places using my both hands.

"I already saw everything the last night Taehyung ," he comments sweetly as he looks down at me.
Well...that is true but that is then. Now

I'm feeling shy!

Once we are inside the bathroom, he
turns on the light switch and lets me stand carefully inside. With my hands not wavering a bit from my private places, I regard the bathroom amusedly. This is the first time that I'm ever looking at a well-built and modern bathroom. Its interior is construed with white tiles where several trees, a waterfall, and wild animals are roaming around. It's a very picturesque sight to behold!

Heeding a click behind me, I look over my shoulder and found the door being locked from inside by my husband. My toes curl as he approaches me with an unreadable expression on his face. As he nears me, I step back and continue to do the same, until the wall blocked my escape.

"Let's bathe?" Jungkook  dips his head on the side of my neck and traces his nose there.

"Yes...but how?" I query, dubious by how we would be able to bathe with no pipes or bucket around.