43......☆

Taehyung pov,

Father isn't speaking to me since he saw me together with jungkook sir. I don't know what I should do to escape this marriage with yoongi . He hasn't talked to me yet and I wasn't even allowed to step out of my home, which is one of my dad's orders for my mother to follow.

Throughout the whole day, I have been wailing, frightened of the thought of not being able to be with jungkook sir again. I'm unaware of what our love means to him, but to me, it's a divine one. The day I let
him inside my heart, I decided to submit my life to him. And If he doesn't become my soulmate, then this soul of mine belongs to this earth alone.

I can't even imagine being with someone else. The mere speculation itself disgusts me.

But I'm sure jungkook sir wouldn't let me go!

Especially after seeing him in the evening and receiving that assuring nod from him, I'm confident of that fact.

At the moment, Father comes back home from his work and perches inside the lounge, tiredly. I watch him from the window of my room. His silence is too hurtful.

"Someone came to meet you in the evening. Said he is taehyung's tuition teacher and wants to talk to you regarding his studies," my mother says as she leaves the kitchen with a plate of food.

"Did you let him in?" My father asks, calmly.

"No..." She nods negatively and sits beside Father as she places the plate in front of him.

"Why do you suddenly want to get taehyung  married? he has been scoring good marks now, isn't he?" Mom questions, rather genuinely confused.

The ruckus that she would make If she ever gets to know about me and jungkook sir's relationship is stirring my stomach with fear. She wouldn't even think twice before beating me black and blue.

"Taehyung is and he could study after he gets married to yoongi. Taehyung  is already eighteen and no boy here are unmarried at such an age," I drag my body down to the floor and sit numbly.

Father still wants me to study and he isn't telling her the truth, acknowledging the evil consequences my mother would inflict on me. I wonder If I deserve such a good father.

I feel guilty.

"You are hiding something from me," my mother speaks up flatly

. "I'm not. Yoongi  is a nice man, we know him since he is little and I trust him with taehyung.  He has experienced the poverty that we still do and is now soaring up with his hard work. We can't lose such a perfect match for taehyung.  he will be happy with him.

" No, I won't be! I want to scream this aloud but instead, I fist my hands to swallow in the words.

My mom doesn't respond anymore and I shut my eyes and lean back on the wall, wishing these distasteful days be just a nightmare that vanishes away when I unlock my eyelids again.
On the next morning, to my utter shock, Mom asks me to prepare myself in one of his very  pretty hangfu and hands me the same.

However, I don't obey her command and put the hangfu away and reclined on the floor, nerve-wracked.

"Taehyung , are you not ready yet?" I neglect the knock on my door.

"Open the door taehyung !" Heeding my mother's booming voice, I unbolt the door.

"Why haven't you dressed up yet!? Yoongi and his family, and his relatives will be here soon!" My eyes well up at the information.