40......☆

Jungkook pov ,

The raindrops graze the earth so loudly and appealingly that the students could hardly focus on what I'm teaching. With the atmosphere being altered to a shade of murkiness, the students begin to cheer and scream in glee. I let them be, as the entire school is now filled with the same delighted noises.

Minutes later, every one of them dashes out of the class and stands in the corridors, relishing the heavy pouring. I join them as well, towering behind the teens, and drinking in the breathtaking scenario.

But then, the scene became even more eye-catching when my taehyung landed on the ground along with a few of his  classmates. They all commenced to dance in the rain, and other students collaborate with them as well. However, my gaze is adhered to my love...
he has a huge smile on her countenance as he twirls with his green hangfu dangling part twisted onto his hands. My lips tug up unknowingly while watching him happy self.

Snapping me out of my reverie, the bell rings, and the students quickly rush out of the school. Giving a quick glance to taehyung , I decided to keep my things in the staffroom itself hence it wouldn't get drenched from the rain while I would travel to my home on the bike.

During the drive, I notice the students running to their respective houses in a hurry. But taehyungsays something to Jimin  and his  group of friends and takes off in a different direction from where his  aunt's house is located. Where was he going!?
Without a second thought, I follow him running frame amidst the harsh downpour

. A few moments later, we attain the playground and I hop down from my bike as taehyung strides into the forest situated to the side.
I'm pretty sure he has noted my presence and probably is fooling around with me now. Ruffling my wet hair, I step on the path he has strolled in.

"Taehyung " I call once I attain the inside of the vegetation, where small shrubs to callous trees are showering in nature's fall.

"Sir," I could heed his  voice but he
isn't anywhere within my sight. Huh? How can he sound so near when he isn't close??

"Jungkook sir! Here! Look up!" Tilting my head, I obey his words and was beyond stunned to see him  sitting on one of the branches of mango trees.

"What are you doing up there?" I yell, still coming to terms with the fact that he is a long way up from the ground.

"Just seeing you," taehyung  grins as he replies.

"Come down, taehyung ! What If the branch breaks? You are going to hurt yourself badly," I say with utmost concern whereas he just pouts before climbing down to the branch lower to the one he was previously perched on.

"Would you catch me If I fall, sir?" he queries with a mischievous glint in his eyes and before I can warn him , he jumps down. The distance between the ground and the branch he jolted from isn't very far, hence why it became a bit easier for me to swiftly grab him in a safe position.

Nevertheless, due to the muddy ground, my footing slipped and I plummet back onto the shrubs with taehyung securely clutched to me.

"Sir, are you okay!?" Taehyung 's worried tone

enters my ear as I straighten my head and focus my view on his soaked self.

Taehyung face is right above mine, with his wet lips inches away from touching my brims...

"Sir!" I blink, getting my consciousness back and glaring at him for his irrational action of falling on top of me from the branch.

"What in the world do you think you were doing!? What would
have happened If I didn't catch you?" Though I'm definite he wouldn't have gotten injured much, I can't help but feel resentful towards him for pulling such stunts.

"I know you would catch me..." Frowning at his cheesy words, I open my mouth to berate him again but words stuck in my throat as I look down at us...

His bosoms are pressed against my chest and his hangfu  has been misplaced in the ruckus he made, which in turn is now providing me a sensual sight of his  cleavage. I rapidly avert my eyes before I do something I would regret later. Meanwhile, taehyung  trails the direction my gaze had been stuck in and perks up at
me, a little flustered after he finds where I was looking at him.

"I don't understand why you get so
attracted to my private spot," taehyung  mumbles, his hands wrapping around the back of my neck. I tighten my hold on his hips as I respond lowly.

"That's human nature taehyung .  We all get attracted to  body...especially the ones they love, and vice verse as well. And there's some who love the body first and heart next. It's rather harsh, but its the truth." he scrunches his face up, repulsively.

"That's weird. And sir...I don't still believe there's thing fascinating regarding my body... " I smile at him innocuous expression.

"You don't know yet...and you don't have to until the right time comes by," he watches me with complete perplexion but still nods his head.

"How long are we going to stay like this taehyung ?" I ask teasingly, tracing my hands inside his  bare waist and gripping the
sides.

"The longer you want sir," taehyung  whispers and we both smile softly at each other. Briskly, I flip our position and taehyung ends up beneath me.
His  messed up self gets me too tempted but I control those wild hormones, and instead, help my taehyung  in re-locating his hangfu in the right place.

Firstly, I pinch the hangfu  rim that's been revealing his blouse-clad bosom and cover the same cautiously. But no
matter how careful I was to not touch him  inappropriately, taehyung could feel it..

.
There's a reason why his eyes are closed tight and his lower lip is bitten by his  teeth.

Consequently, I wander my hands lower and adjust his hangfu over his  waist, concealing the delicate skin behind the saturated clothe.

And then I just look at the boy  laying
under me who is beautiful in every
sense...

Gulping, I stare at his body being hit mercilessly by the raindrops. His  eyelids slightly divide as he sees me expectantly. The invitation is too hard to ignore but I know my boundaries.
Yet...one kiss won't hurt, right?
Lowering myself to him now freed lips, I brush a feather kiss there. Taehyung  shudders instantly while I felt my chest explode with a wide range of emotions.

One more kiss wouldn't do any harm.
either, right? And I descend without wasting a second and kiss her lips, roughly this time. Taehyung
responds with a whimper and grips onto my shoulder rigidly.

His  lips are so soft...so addictive...so kissable. The moment I start moving my lips with his , taehyung attempts to copy my action and kiss me back.
His  cooperation made it way too much better and I could scarcely get hold of myself anymore!

Like two humans who are out of touch with this world, we both kiss each other frantically until taehyung  breaks it to inhale oxygen.

"We should go now," I squeeze his  waist, not wanting to say those words but having no other options either.

My friend has become active under my trousers and it's only going to get worse If I continue being intimate with taehyung .

"Okay sir..." taehyung  nods shakily, his  view flickering between my lips and eyes.

To be continued.......✩