36......☆

Jungkook pov ,

On Sunday evening, taehyung obtains at the tuition in his faded   green hangfu His raw beauty twinkles bright that all I wanted to do was have him captive under me.

"Good evening sir!" I wiggle myself out of the desirous notion and gaze at taehyung casually.

"Upstairs," I usher, not greeting him back. However, taehyung  provides no regard to it and cheerily strides the stairs. Standing up, I steady my mind and steer it away from explicit ideas.

I never knew I could be extremely vicious with my desires until I fell for taehyung....

he had me break my principles, he had me staying awake at night, he had me craving for his presence, and now he had me doubting my self-control and sanity.

I wasn't like this before him. Not even remotely!

Ruffling my hair, I make my way to the room. Taehyung is in his  usual spot, with his  book sprawled out on the floor and on his  lap.

"Were you in your parent's home yesterday?" I inquire as I saunter toward him.

"Yes, sir. Sorry for not informing you earlier..." taehyung  gives me an apologetic look while I just settle beside him ,composedly.

"It's fine," I mutter without much emotion. It's not fine really! I missed him ..I was yearning to meet him .

in the evening on the last day but when he doesn't appear so, I was too hurt and aggrieved. The abyss of my love for him terrified me.

"It's fine ah? So you didn't miss me like I did?" Taehyung  asks in an adorable voice that blooms fresh blossoms inside my chest.

"Why would I miss you?" I tease him, with a smirk lingering on my lips.

"Sir," taehyung eyebrows corrugate as he looks at me with a gloomy mood.

"Let's get to your studies, come on," taehyung whines at my response but pauses as I send him an icy glance.

For the next hour, we were indulged in the studies. And throughout those 60 minutes, taehyung  has yawned at least 20 times.

His sleepiness wonders me! How can someone be drowsy very often?

"One more yawn taehyung , I will definitely dump your head in a bucket of water," taehyung  tries to regulate himself , but his  eyes depict the desperate want to fall into slumber. They are watery and hooded from the number of yawns he had let
out.

"I won't sleep again sir," taehyung rubs his  eyes and toils to retain his  eyelids open.

"Did you not get enough sleep yesterday?" I irately inquire, clamping the back of his neck with my hand.

"No...you were on my mind for the entire night. I really missed you," taehyung  drags in a sluggish tone and snuggles closer to my side. I permit him to lay his  head on my chest and hold him tight.

Taehyung words repeat itself in my head and I couldn't help but feel elated at his  affection for me.

A few minutes later, taehyung completely goes into an unconscious state, the only movement of him being the uprising of his chest effected by his calm breathing. Again, some moments later, to grant him a comfortable position, I spot his head on my lap and deposit my hands over his stomach.

Pressing a kiss on taehyung forehead, I let him  sleep peacefully while I slant my head back against the wall.

Taehyung  stirs in his sleep periodically and clutches my hands in a rigid grip. His  touch burns within my skin but I neglect the feeling, acknowledging the fact that such kind of sensations shouldn't be
entertained now.

The organ beneath my boxers throbs
when taehyung lays on his side with my hand clasped under his  bosoms.

Maybe it was a bad idea to allow him to sleep.
.
I adjust my pants and lean my head back onto the wall again, shutting my eyes as a means to distract myself. It didn't do any aid to me, instead made the feelings a hundred times obvious and sharper. Having no other way, I attempt to free my hands from his  but his  clasp tightens the more I try to wriggle it off.

What kind of torture is this?

Hissing, I grit my teeth and think about some random things to take my mind off
Taehyung.

But to no avail. I understood that as long as he is in my proximity, I can't cool myself down. Hence I planned to let him  doze for another jiffy and then I would awaken him.
Consequently, once the right time comes by, I shake taehyung by his  shoulder, and with great difficulty, he peels his eyelids open.

"Sir.." slhe croaks out and I support
Him  to sit up.

Taehyung  looks confused.

"Where am I?" Scratching his head, he watches around with puffy eyes and countenance.

"In your husband's home," I pinch taehyung's waist over the clothes to get him back to the actual world and it did work.

Taehyung  eyes bulge and every bit of perplexion fades away, now being substituted by a shade of surprise and timidness.

"Go downstairs and wash your face,"
I pat his back, and he hurriedly runs out of the room. The havoc behind my pants decreases its vigor as soon as he disappears from my sight. Shaking my head, I sigh and curse myself.

Just then, taehyung  enters again, with his  face carrying traces of water droplets. ..

"Cleanse your face," I urge taehyung  and he suddenly starts to tug his hangfu skirt up. Oh god, this  boy !

"Taehyung !" he puts it down and sees me with a alarmed look.

"Just come here.."
like a lost puppy, taehyung approaches me and perches to my side.

Tilting my head to his, I seize in his beauty with my pupils. Sensing my eye, he rubs his  face with his  hands,
dissolving the droplets. But one droplet resides over his lips,
and I instinctively raise my hands to
push away the same with my thumb. The moment my finger caresses his  lips, taehyung  shuts his eyes, a sensual look crossing his  face while I battle with myself to take my hands off his delicate brims.

Instead, my fingers on their own play
with his  lower lip. My index finger and thumb squeeze the soft petal of his brims, causing them to swell.

The organ again gets excited and I abruptly leave him.

"Get your books," the innocuous taehyung  of mine seems startled but obliges to my order.

The tension between us remains thick
as I begin to teach him the mathematics problems.

We don't involve ourselves in any silly talks till the end of the class.

Even when taehyung  packs his  stuff and moves to the exit of the room, I silently follow behind him.

he pauses and swirls around once he
attains the entrance.

"Good night sir," taehyung
tender voice soothes my nerves and I cup one of his  cheeks, stroking his  forehead with my lips.

"I missed you too taehyung
Good night," his eyes lits up, sparkling with immense joy. With that, I let him go and he scrambles off, his  body language demonstrating the happiness emitting within him.

I don't think I could ever survive without his at this rate...

To be continued......✩